loseing to much weight to soon???

kirstyjade

i know the cambridge diet is suppose to have fast results but is there such a thing as losing it to fast on this diet? i started on friday and on my scales (which where the same as my consultants on friday) said i lost 10lb when i weighed myself this morning? is that to fast? is so is it unsafe?

You will always get a big loss the first week of cambridge, most of it is water as you body depleats its glycogen stores. Cambridge diet is 100% safe and don't worry about the big losses because at the end of the day thats why most of us do a vlcd:)

well done i started on Friday also would love a loss like that even if it took all week.

Hi like dappymare said u lose alot of water in the first week and some fat ofc :)

Some of that water will be your glycogen stores so basically water from your muscles (not dangerous at all) and some will be water you have been unnecessarily retaining through to many refined carbs and not drinking enough water. this water never need be gained back so it is a genuine loss and it's not dangerous just make sure you have all your packs and drink plenty and you'll be just fine

Hope that made sense I'm on day 2 of my restart can't think straight m just about ready to eat my own head :-0

Back