• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Loses when you get close to goal?..

SammyE

Silver Member
I think I need to start being a bit more realistic to my weekly loses once I get down to the last stone - stone and a half... when i first started, I wanted to lose half a stone a month... then I lost that in a week and my aims went sky high... I expected so much from myself... I wanted to lose over a stone every month.. and to start with I did but now I sometimes struggle to lose 2lbs a week and get so frustrated with myself.

What do others find they lose when they get down to the last stone or so?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

pinkandfluffy

I think it just depends on the individual. I lost 8 stone with LL 2 years ago and my weekly losses never slowed down, it was always an average of 3.5lbs per week (1 stone a month). Im 21lbs heavier now and hoping TS will allow me to get that off in about 4 weeks (due to the higher amount lost in the first week). Im on day 5 and not going to weigh again until I have completed the 4 weeks of TS.

I guess it wont hurt to aim for lower losses, at least that way, anything more is a bonus and adds to the positive mind-set rather than feeling let down. Good luck and best wishes.....