Loses when you get close to goal?..

SammyE

Silver Member
I think I need to start being a bit more realistic to my weekly loses once I get down to the last stone - stone and a half... when i first started, I wanted to lose half a stone a month... then I lost that in a week and my aims went sky high... I expected so much from myself... I wanted to lose over a stone every month.. and to start with I did but now I sometimes struggle to lose 2lbs a week and get so frustrated with myself.

What do others find they lose when they get down to the last stone or so?

I think it just depends on the individual. I lost 8 stone with LL 2 years ago and my weekly losses never slowed down, it was always an average of 3.5lbs per week (1 stone a month). Im 21lbs heavier now and hoping TS will allow me to get that off in about 4 weeks (due to the higher amount lost in the first week). Im on day 5 and not going to weigh again until I have completed the 4 weeks of TS.

I guess it wont hurt to aim for lower losses, at least that way, anything more is a bonus and adds to the positive mind-set rather than feeling let down. Good luck and best wishes.....

Back