Step 1 Sole Source Losing 7 Stones - *FIVE* Stones gone!

You two are doing fantastic with weight loss and your exercise - I have never been a runner and dont think I ever will be. Ive ordered an exercise bike but it is faulty so am having to wait for it to be exchanged!

Have you heard about the new lemon bar coated with yoghurt that they are bringing out??

You two are doing fantastic with weight loss and your exercise - I have never been a runner and dont think I ever will be. Ive ordered an exercise bike but it is faulty so am having to wait for it to be exchanged!

Have you heard about the new lemon bar coated with yoghurt that they are bringing out??

I'm living on chocolate now. Chocolate, with mint, with orange, chocolate tetra and chocolate bar. For the past 6 weeks.

Weighed in. 14st 9lb. Another 4 gone.

Life is so much better now really.

How does it feel to have completed your 10th week??? I cant wait until next week when I would have done 10 weeks! Problem is as I am getting very excited about Xmas, they are likely to slow down! haha :D Well Done!

How does it feel to have completed your 10th week??? I cant wait until next week when I would have done 10 weeks! Problem is as I am getting very excited about Xmas, they are likely to slow down! haha :D Well Done!

Well done you too. xMas is dangerous so be careful :D

I'll come out of SS on my 13th week and will move to stage 2 for a week, then will come back to SS for another 4 to 6 weeks to finish the fats off once and for all.

14st 4lb this week. BMI below 28 :D

I now officially hold the non-cheating SS record of 11 weeks for my consultant.

Well done you!!! Both on the lower BMI and on the no cheating record!!!

hahaha...yes Christmas is dangerous and its already started, in the last three days I have been to two Xmas Fayres, a three course meal and a family dinner party (which had about 6 courses in it!) and didn't cheat once!!! :D I cant decide if having my 13th week in the Christmas week is a blessing or not! I usually stay in ketosis on 810Kcal so hoping its a blessing! Goodluck with your 13th week which is soon around the corner! Hurrah for a 11 week record! :) and another 5lbs loss for you....honestly you males!!! :p

Did an early weigh in because my consultant is going away for a week. 14st 2lb, that's another 2lb gone in 4 days :D

Coming out of SS and moving to stage 2 for a week now. Fingers crossed :) I still have 2.5 stones to lose.

Did another weigh in... Officially, 5 stones gone! :) 2 more to go.

Cambridge meals are not that bad !!

Hi, how are you finding 810? Are you back on SS yet? I move up on sat for a week....Christmas week!! Oh that will be fun! Determined to stick to it though!!

Hi, how are you finding 810? Are you back on SS yet? I move up on sat for a week....Christmas week!! Oh that will be fun! Determined to stick to it though!!

I'm back to SS (starting today). This week was good, eating something *foody* was something that I needed, now I'm supercharged and ready to do SS for another 6 weeks or so.

I'm meeting my consultant today to see how I've done this week, I should expect a little weight gain or no weight loss though (food takes up to 4 days to fully process in the body) but that's not a problem, next week's weigh in will show that they're gone :)

Back in Ketosis... God I missed how it feels.

Yes - and that lovely taste in your mouth first thing in the morning.... what's not to miss? :)

Hi Thomas - you did really well - how did you find getting back to SS again?? Last time I did 810Kcal I stayed in ketosis and I am hoping I wont go to far out again - I dread the thought of having to go through it all again!! :eek:

Hi Thomas - you did really well - how did you find getting back to SS again?? Last time I did 810Kcal I stayed in ketosis and I am hoping I wont go to far out again - I dread the thought of having to go through it all again!! :eek:

It's good to go far out, your body can restore its natural metabolism. It's OK to be a little naughty :).

My consultant told me that going back to SS will be more difficult than first time, but I found it far easier. I never even blinked. I guess it's just that how bad I want to get rid of all these fats.

Yes - and that lovely taste in your mouth first thing in the morning.... what's not to miss? :)

Never had a problem with the taste! :D

Lucky you!

Back