Losing a big tummy?!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by slimbride, 27 February 2007 Social URL.

1. slimbride

slimbride Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Hey everyone

I have always held my fat pretty evenly all over my body (easy to disguise how big you are - and kid yourself!) but sinnce I have started LL I havent lost fat from all over!

I have lost lots from my bum and thighs, and all of my back fat - which is great!

The problem is that I feel that my stomack looks bigger than ever as a result - I know that abdominal fat is the hardest to lose, and also the most dangerous.

When did you start noticing the difference in your tummies?

Thanks!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jenna113

jenna113 Full Member

hi slim,

i guess everyone is different - i lost a lot from my waist and felt my tummy going down at once. however i am struggling re. hips and bust which have not gone down yet.

dont worry though - it seems as if some people lose weight in different areas....and im sure you lost weight from your tummy - maybe it is all in your mind, so let's try and be positive!! ;-)

4. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    my belly is always the last thing to go as well :( bust is always the first to go :( :(

all we can do is keep going and eventually it'll ALL go :D

5. Sal

Sal Member

Diet:
    EuroDiet
    my tummy/chest are the first areas to lose fat.
    my hips/love handles are the hardest place to lose fat.
    i suppose it depends on what bodyshape you have.
    :)

6. skinnyminny

skinnyminny Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    W8
    I agree I think it depends on the individual, but I notice with me that the first place to for it to go on is the last place for it to shift - if that makes sense.

x

7. Joolz

Joolz Nomad staying slim

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Yes that makes senses Skinnyminny. My tum is the last place its going from me - I'm happy with my top half (apart from the shrunken boobs!) but its the tum that is resisting the most. You can't choose where it goes from - but my theory is if there's fat there it will have to go eventually.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.