Losing all motivation and willpower :(

FunellaFox

I had no loss at my last WI after AAM week - :( really disappointed :mad:
but now I just can't get back on to SS. I knew this would happen, cos i loved the fact that i couldnt eat anything and only had to drink water & shakes. Now that I have the option to eat its causing problems.

Don't get me wrong, i'm not binging or eating stuff i shouldn't do. I just eat bits of chicken or crispbread or salad when i shouldn't be eating anything at all. I check that i'm still in ketosis every morning and surprisingly i am!

Don't want to do SS+ as I don't like milk and I don't want to stop CDing. how do i get my backside into gear again??

I think it may be just a case of actually sticking to it for one day, just one day and then you can move on from there. It is so hard, but it will be worth it. Just don't put food in your hand, then it can't get into your mouth! ;) You can do this!

I think Ruth is right, just take it one day at a time. I have been away for a week and have been eating, so its Day 1 back on SS for me. I have been putting it off, but now I am back at work and in a routine I am hoping it will be easier. I am just hoping I can get through the next few days until I am back in Ketosis and then hopefully that will spur me on to carry on. Look at how well you have done in your journey so far and don't let it all go to waste. K xxx

just really really have a good talk to yourself when you pick up something, say to yourself do u want this? answer no and throw it away. I know its hard but as ruth said take one day at a time it really helps and drink lots of water :)

Keep at it. You've lost nearly 2 stone - AMAZING!
Just think how you'll feel when your at goal - much more satisfying than that little mouthful of food.
Good luck
Ceri

Once you start nibbling it's hard to stop, that's how I messed up last attempt of doing this diet. Just draw a line under it and remember how badly you want to lose weight and stick to it!!
GOOD LUCK,

.....And remember,

nothing tastes as good as being slim feels!

Why not use your milk allowance on SS+ to add to your shakes? You could either use it all in one shake - or split it and add to water to make up a couple a day. Makes them even more yum! :)

Hi
I was feeling the same yesterday but over the weekend i had it off as it was my birthday and i'am now finding it hard to stick to ss.
Come on if we all stick together we can do this
love kirsty xx

Hi Funella, why don't you do SS+ and have a 200 cal meal? That might be subconsciously what you are doing anyway, but at least if you know you are 'allowed' this, then you will weigh and measure and be all strict with it as it is part of your cambridge diet plan.

Just a thought, at least you could do this until you were ready to SS fully again, if you want to that is.

Good luck with whatever you decide anyway, you can do this!

Theresa x

Hi Funella, why don't you do SS+ and have a 200 cal meal? That might be subconsciously what you are doing anyway, but at least if you know you are 'allowed' this, then you will weigh and measure and be all strict with it as it is part of your cambridge diet plan.

Just a thought, at least you could do this until you were ready to SS fully again, if you want to that is.

Good luck with whatever you decide anyway, you can do this!

Theresa x

Cheers Theresa - if only I read this last night :sigh:
Had a pig-out on crispbreads, a cereal bar, half bag choc peanuts and almond magnum ice-cream :mad: felt really sick afterwards but its motivated me to start again today and get focussed

Disappointed myself BIG TIME!! but after 6 weeks of CD this is my first "blip" i'm pleased it happened now and not at the start!

So have had my 1st litre this nmorning and will be good - i promise x x

Back