1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Losing appetite

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Terri1985, 8 December 2008 Social URL.

1. Terri1985

Terri1985 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Last week i caught my partners bug making me feel sick constantly, making it difficult to eat (was down to one meal a day for a couple of days). I got over that and started eating properly again then i got cramps from my first period in quite a few months (was on injection). So crappy start to this week too, it's put my appetite back down again as i don't cope well with the pain and makes me feel so ill. I am worried this is going to start affecting my weight-loss in a bad way? Any suggestions on light meals that aren't too boring i can have? or any advice? Sorry to bug you with this normal womanly thing but i feel so ill with it but i am determined to stick with it as christmas isn't far away.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BrittW

BrittW Timelord

Slimming World
    I can't give advice but i'm feeling the same(ish) i'm really ill and the past few days i've only eaten once in a day...
    There's a lot of it going around xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.