Losing for the last time...

Thank you. The curry is really easy. You only have to dry off the onions, and then chuck everything else in, give it a stir and let it simmer for about 20 minutes.

Not at all. I was really worried about that when I first made it, but it just has a really nice curry flavour to it.

Ended up having some left over curry sauce with done chicken, carrots, cauliflower and broccoli for dinner followed by a banana custard Mullerlight. Have also had 3 caramel Rocky bars which are 5 syns each so going to have to make sure I'm good for the rest of the evening!

Just had another Rocky bar. Oops!

Thank you. Need to keep telling myself that. Really struggling this evening for some reason.

U need to fill up on the free and super free foods so u don't feel the hunger pang. Or drink lots of water a lot of the time you feel hungry but In fact your just dehydrated. X

Thanks. I've got grapes and plums next to me now so I can pick at them if I need to. Think it's partly due to having been ill and feeling sorry for myself for the last few days too. x

That've u tried freezing the grapes? Also try freezing a rocky will take u forever to eat so u couldn't possibly eat 4 lol

Ooh, that's a really good idea. I've frozen grapes before, but not thought about freezing chocolate. Will definitely try that. I usually find them harder to resist when I'm sat working or watching TV in my room, so that would mean I'd have to go upstairs to the kitchen to get them too... x

Definitely. Going to stick to fruit and mugshots. x

So far so good today.

B - banana, Mullerlight, 2 light alpen bars (hexb)

L - left over SW beef chilli with lots of carrots and celery followed by Mullerlight and two Rocky bars (5 syns each)

Snack - plums and grapes

Drinks - tea with milk (hexa), coke zero

D - tbc - not sure yet

Feeling more positive today AND have completed day 1 of 30 Squat Challenge and 30 Day Ab Challenge.

Here's to a good WI tomorrow...

Thank you. Keeping my fingers crossed for WI tomorrow. I think I need to not buy multi packs of things that are synned. It's just far too tempting for me. I can usually be really restrained when I'm food shopping, it's just when things are hanging around the house. If they weren't there in the first place, it wouldn't be a problem. x

So pleased. I lost 2.5 lbs at WI today over last 2 weeks as I wasn't there last week. Very happy with that, although would have been even better with another .5 to get me below 10st!! Next week...

Tuesdays are always a bit of a pain for me as I don't really have a chance to eat properly until the afternoon as I'm on the go so much, but so far I've had:

B - 2 alpen light bars (hexb), Mullerlight and tea with milk from hexa

Snack - seafood sticks, 2 bananas and diet coke

Now on my way home so I can actually eat properly. I'm going to try SW diet coke chicken with lots of sf veg and some butternut squash...

Today's food, so far... Wednesday is another mental day for me!

B - WW yoghurt, banana, 2 alpen light bars (hexb), tea with some hexa milk

Snack - banana, diet coke

Late lunch - SW diet coke chicken with lots of sf veg

Not sure what I'll have for rest if day yet.

I'm going to change me meeting next week. I love my C, but there's a new meeting opening 2 doors away from me, so it's much easier than before. Means I have 2 extra days this week too...

Back