Step 1 Sole Source Losing half of myself 55/141lbs

Ah I'm sure you'll look fab in your dress, you are doing so well.
I know what you mean about looking forward to things, if I go out I don't mind making the right decisions with food but I miss having a glass of wine !
Thanks for your comment, I'm back on it today and hopefully it won't effect my weightloss this week .

Lol!

I have found a WOW dress.THE one! But thinking it's more for my brothers wedding, and maybe the CWP convention (You never know!!)

I NEED it!

703562_368073266624115_699295853_o.jpg

That wasn't the one I originally wanted but I love this more!

Not the £275 price tag though!

TY :)

So it being the weekend I've been out both days = meals out! I stuck to chicken/salad so I'm happy with that :) But not drunk nearly enough this week so far. I really need to make the effort this evening and until Thursday.

I need 3lbs for my 3 stone this week - I would like more but anything over 3lb would be a bonus :)

Hi Kim I am glad that you are still going strong! That dress is to die for! I am sure that it will be worth the price tag!

Good luck for your weigh in and I hope you get the 3lb off that you are hoping for x x

hi girlie! youre doing so well.. and that dresss is beautiful,, you will feel amazing in it im sure! fingers crossed for the weigh in for you :D

TY!

Had my first pilates class today. I teach a few yoga-ish 'inspired' moves during my classes so I found I am quite flexible. My psoas doesn't need lengthening!

I'll defo go back next week, I really enjoyed it. I did have a banging headache afterwards though - it's supposed to relax you!

4l down with ease, 2 tetras, 1 peanut bar and a chicken breast. Yum!!

This has to be the longest week EVER! It really is dragging!

I think it's because it's payday on Thursday and I have so much I need to do with money it's just taking it's time and dragging out the stress. I'll be glad when the money has gone in and I can get myself sorted!

My scales aren't budging either which it bloody irritating. I haven't had a small loss in a few weeks so maybe I'm due another one? Blaahhh. Plus the handbrake on my car has almost completely gone, I hope it's not going to cost much, last month it was £100.00 for two new tyres.

And breathe!

Oh dear Kimboowee bad wk hey Hun, it never rains it pours !

You will lose Hun, there is no way you can do this diet and note lose. I bet you get a big drop soon.

Hope your wk picks up, pay day tomorrow :)

Tell me about it! Another £100.00 spent on it today. I actually cried!!

Husband just wants to go out and splash ££££ on a new one but we honestly can'y afford in :( I deal with all the bills and tbh I don't want any more credit. Once CWP is finished then it will free about extra money but I'm not coming off it for a heap of metal, no bloody way!

It's fixed for now but he said it probably won't pass the MOT in Aug because of rusting welding underneath. So I'm hoping I can get to then and maybe decide what we need to do about it.

Annnddd weigh in tomorrow at 10 please 3lbs pleeaaaassssseeee!! I don't think I could handle more bad news right now!

oh hun..what a week hey!... yes youre right,, you need to sort out your health first before another car comes along!..

itll work out dont you worry..everything does... just got to deal with things the best you can,, which you are doing! :)

fingers tightly crossed for tomorrow morning for you xx

-2lbs

I'll take that, not happy though lol. I hate how I go one good week, one bad week - why can it not be bloody consistent!

Deffo upping the water back to 4l a day this week - On the plus side I'm over 1/3 through with exactly 100lbs to go!

You're still doing fab, well done on the 2lbs this week and fingers crossed for an extra big loss next time :)

You're still doing fab, well done on the 2lbs this week and fingers crossed for an extra big loss next time :)

Hi I'm new to the site and not sure how this all works. Any help would be good! How to set up profile etc?

I am in my second week of SS and lost 12 pounds!

$T2eC16VHJHEE9ny2rTbkBRO3bKckPg~~48_80.JPG

My Mothers Day present!

I've had a bad few days, not been 100% - Very picky and not at the right foods. Back to it today. Going to try do 200cals a day on my new toy plus pilates on Mondays. Not sure how long I'll keep it up for!

Back