Step 1 Sole Source Losing half of myself 55/141lbs

Hiya Kim, welldone on starting again I can only imagine how hard it must be going through all the pain of it once before I was thinking about cheating yday but thought about all the hours I had sat suffering and thought IT ISNT WORTH IT!!! haha.

I have been told the first four days are horrible but after that it is a lot easier heres to hoping!!

Hope you enjoy your evening out x

Had a good afternoon, no furniture though. I did see a nice tv unit thingy though. I think I'm going to put all my efforts into making the house nice lol.

Not in ketosis but I feel good. Gonna down my last pint of water and hope I get some sleep.

Day 3 over!

Day 4

Finally in ketosis, feel soooo positive! On my third pint of water then Im off to the pub to watch everyone eat. Not in the least bit tempted! Had a text from my councillor this morning asking how I was getting on, think I will try a few more flavours next week to mix it up.

I WILL do this.

Ketosis is wonderful when others eating around you cos like you say you just dont feel the 'need' to eat and it doesnt bother you they are too - thats what I find anyway well done for completing day 4
xxx

Day 5

I was fine to begin with but then the smell started to really bother me! But I managed it, even if I was in a bit of a mood!

Another night of broken sleep, so much to do yet no energy. Lots to get on with today to keep me busy!

Day 5

I was fine to begin with but then the smell started to really bother me! But I managed it, even if I was in a bit of a mood!

Another night of broken sleep, so much to do yet no energy. Lots to get on with today to keep me busy!

haha, know how you feel on the sleep thing...so sick of it!! never the less, I'm finding the opposite to you - SO much energy - not much to do!

I've done 3 lots of washing, cleaned the dog mess out the garden, sorted the recycling, cleaned downstairs and hoovered. Im done in!

I've half prepped dinner so I'm going to have a little rest with the littlest one until the school run

I've done 3 lots of washing, cleaned the dog mess out the garden, sorted the recycling, cleaned downstairs and hoovered. Im done in!

I've half prepped dinner so I'm going to have a little rest with the littlest one until the school run

OMG Im shattered reading it never mind doing it! well done for you for doing all of that:D
xxx

Thursday morning, can't come soon enough :)

Feeling a lot better now. Just had my last shake, and clocked up 3l of water. Hope I get some sleep tonight!

I only started yesterday but I had a bad night. It's horrible isn't it, tossing and turning then being in a deep sleep when it's time to get up. I guess we can't expect to change our eating habits so drastically without it causing a few hurdles along the way

Day 6

Another crap nights sleep. Not much to do today, just a massive pile of washing and a bit of housework. Going to get it all done this morning so I can take it easier this afternoon when the tiredness hits.

Back to work Thursday uggghhhhhh!

Can't believe I've almost done a week. I know I'll need a week of 810 at some point but Im going to try and get to 6 weeks and see how I feel then.

Lots of water today, 4l already!

Day 7 woohoo!

Finally weigh in tomorrow. It's been a difficult week at times but I've managed it somehow, hopefully will be rewarded with a decent weightloss.

Mother nature sent me a monthly gift this morning so I'm hoping it doesn't have too much effect. I have the implant and it can be very unpredictable so hopefully it's just a short stay.

One of my ladies had their baby this morning, unassisted on the kitchen floor. Very happy, will celebrate with a pint of water :)

Will look forward to hearing about your weight loss x x

Back