Step 1 Sole Source Losing half of myself 55/141lbs

Day 13 - almost 14 days eeeeek!

Been very good with water today, few tummy rumbling moments though but I don't feel like I'm out of ketosis, odd!

Kids are in bed and husband is at the pub so going to make the most of the peace and relax with a trashy film. Almost weigh in day!

Wow kim 2 weeks almost under your belt, when's next WI is it tomorrow?

A trashy film sounds good, i'll be off for an early night myself soon

2 down another 40ish to go! Weigh in on Thursday morning.

Just heading off to bed now. Feeling confident, I need to save this feeling for when I'm feeling low and really want a creme egg!

Day 14 - 2 WEEKS!!!

Very proud of myself for making it this far!

The kids are having pizza for lunch so I've come on here to distract myself, it was bothering me slightly.

On a better note I've booked my holiday :) off to Butlins mid-May so quite a while to go yet. I'm hoping I'll feel confident enough to go on the rides and slides, I could be halfway to my goal by then!

Hurrah for reaching two weeks!!! It will start to fly by now and before you know it you will be at that 40th week! :D Keep up the good work!

woohooo 2 weeks what an achievement well done you. oo wow Pizza you've done the right thing moving away and distracting yourself and what a lovely treat to look forward to. Which Butlins are you going to? They're great for kids, we usually go to Haven at Easter with friends but booked Ella's first hol abroad in May....may's looking to be a busy time for a lot of here, great reason to be slim though!!!!

Thank you - I don't feel or look any different yet. Im guessing it will be a good few stone until I do!

Were going to Skegness, we went in Sept last year and the kids absolutely loved it so I'm sure they will enjoy it. I plan to ss or ss+ whilst I'm there, if I manage that long!

All ready for tomorrow, please be a good one!

woohoo thats over a stone in 2 weeks that's brilliant you must be over the moon!!!!

Oooo we've only ever been to the one in Wales, bet it gets warmer in skegness though lol i went in April last yr and managed very easily to stick to plan coz kids are so distracted playing and you're busy doing stuff with them thoughts of food tend to go out the window

Day 16

Tried the lemon bar today - I'm in love!!! I don't like lemon but it made a change from chocolate :)

The weather is awful here, both of this weekends clients have cancelled so no work. My mum said she will treat me this weekend for loosing my first stone so I'm going to get my eyebrows done tomorrow if I can get there. I also have a pedi voucher, I'm going to save that for after my first month.

I'll be slim and preened to prefection!

Treats are definitely a must as Nina said! You are doing really well. The Lemon bars are my favourite - so much so I dont have any other flavour anymore!! hehe Hope you have a great weekend and enjoy your treat!

No eyebrows for me as it was closed :( Just slid around town and bought some new bits for the house. Downstairs is almost exactly how I want it, just need a few more paydays and then I can get on with sorting upstairs.

So day 17 has been harmless!

aww boo for no eyebrow treat but least youve managed to buy some nice things :)

Anything planned for today? Im in work til 8pm grr :( but least i'll get plenty of water drank haha

Nothing planne for today. Just going to have a clean up, do some washing and pop to my mums this afternoon. Pretty boring Sunday!

Day 19

Almost 21 days!

So much snow here, we've had another 6 inches overnight so definitely no leaving the house for us today! Its still coming down!

Im quite annoyed my bedroom furniture isn't being delivered today, I have clothes everywhere and nowhere to put them.

Happy Monday!

Evening Kim and well done on day 19 you're going great guns hehe :)

Jealous about your snow, we had about 2 inches fall overnight but its melted somehow throughout the day despite continued snowfall and temp being -1 how does that work lol

Back