Losing my mind!!!.. Oh and weight..hopefully!!

Oooo really? Ahhhh everytime I hear of someone over there im like I can do it!!!!!
I think im having a midlife crisis!!! Im.so unhappy not with like my family, my location, I dont want to live in this area anymore, I would love to live in a little village where my sons skool is (if i didn't go abroad now) i honestly dont know what to do, its either go now and just do it, or move to the village and go in a few years, but then will it be worse the older my son is?!
So confused :sigh: Xx

Oooo really? Ahhhh everytime I hear of someone over there im like I can do it!!!!! I think im having a midlife crisis!!! Im.so unhappy not with like my family, my location, I dont want to live in this area anymore, I would love to live in a little village where my sons skool is (if i didn't go abroad now) i honestly dont know what to do, its either go now and just do it, or move to the village and go in a few years, but then will it be worse the older my son is?! So confused :sigh: Xx

Aw bless you my cousin was in her late 20s when she went over, he was a pen pal so it is very different to upping sticks as a family. It's something you have to be so sure about isn't it x

Morning, sorry I've disappeared had so much on!
Nearly handed my notice in at work twice :mad:
We have decided we are making the move to Malta!! So some thing to look forward to can't wait, also I'm back down to 13,1 finally!!! Hopefully no more gains and more losses!!!!
Hope your all well xxx

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning, sorry I've disappeared had so much on! Nearly handed my notice in at work twice :mad: We have decided we are making the move to Malta!! So some thing to look forward to can't wait, also I'm back down to 13,1 finally!!! Hopefully no more gains and more losses!!!! Hope your all well xxx Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Brilliant news & exciting times ahead x

End of may I think :D

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I know lol well my tenancy on my rent ends in may, so its either shell out over a grand to move house for 6 months then go, or just go lol so we are goin!!! Xx

How exciting!!! Great news!
We're relocating to Ireland. Just in the process of buying a site to build our own house! I think we'll be moving in the summer. Hubby needs to finish renovating our current house so we can sell for the best price possible. Exciting times ahead for both of us! :Dx

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Back