Losing my mind!!!.. Oh and weight..hopefully!!

Oops missed the cheese off!!

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Attachments

• 1394458806885.jpg
    1394458806885.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 44
Looks like a yummy up day!xx

Sent from my GT-N7000 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Abit too yum maybe lol feel bad now!! Can't wait for my DD already!! X

You're worrying too much. I ate crap on my up days this week and still lost.have faith and maybe plan ahead for your next up day :) xx

I know, always thinking what if this doesn't work I have wasted time! Need to stop doing that!!
Thankyou :) xx

I know, always thinking what if this doesn't work I have wasted time! Need to stop doing that!!
Thankyou :) xx

Thats exactly how I felt but give it a few weeks and hopefully youll see some good loses. Whens ur weigh day?xx

Thanks, wasn't as good as the scone :p
Have enjoyed it very much :) here's to a DD x

God I feel so stressed!! Im usually really stressed with work and come home to my son who is on the autistic spectrum and is such hard work! Ive been home with him all day and just had to really shout at him! I hate doing it, I bet the neighbours think im awful! He just gets it on him that the worlds against him and everything I say and do is wrong, all he has done today is moan and scream at me, he always makes it get to the point I have to really shout at him to put my message across, every night, and I hate it!!! Why is parenting so damn hard sometimes?! X

Sorry you've had such a hard stressful day. Sending you a virtual hug. Hope you get to relax a bit and destress xx

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Virtual (((hug))) from me too. Parenting is the most difficult job in the world but the most rewarding too! What age is he?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Awww hun! *hugs* really hope today is better for you x

Thanks ladies :) it sure is! He's nearly 7, going on 17! I hate shouting, it doesn't get me anywhere, especially when he just screams over me! But you know when it gets to the point U cant even hear your words because he's screaming over you and i have to scream back over him for him to stop!! Its getting like an everynight thing now!! And there's nothing worse going to bed on a bad note makes me feel awful! Wish he didnt keep pushing it to that point! xx

Thanks :) Had a good chat with him this morn, he looked genuinely sorry and said he was, soon as I turn my back he's pulling faces :-! This better be a stage!!!! Lol.

I've always wanted to foster but never had the guts to do it, plus my sons always been hard work, we decided to look into it a few weeks ago and someone is actually coming to see us in 2 weeks =-O

So DD today, plans are I'm thinking, shake for breakfast, crackers and cheese for dinner and a salad for tea (either home made or out) Taking my mum for a MRI scan later and she wants to go for tea after but I've not decided yet!
Xx

Alrighty day had changed slightly.
Decided against tea, rather not on a DD.

Attachments

• 1394538522187.jpg
    1394538522187.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 34
Looks like a good day hun xx

Good day planned Stef! :)
Fostering would be so rewarding. Good luck with the meeting about it :) x

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thankyou :)
Yeah it sure is, ive worked in a setting before with children who needs families, its so sad, I would like to help if I could.

Big step though.. But worth it x

Back