Losing my Twin Mummy Tummy.... and a bit more

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by twinmummytummy, 13 October 2011 Social URL.

1. twinmummytummy

twinmummytummy New Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I'm going to attempt to keep a diary in an attempt to help me keep on the straight and narrow.

I am a mummy to 20 month old twin boys and at just under 20 stone am really struggling to keep up with them. I am determined that by the time next summer comes I have lost enough weight to enjoy running round the park with them and going on all the slides etc at the play centres without caring about my size and what I think other mums are saying about me. (which is probably nothing but I feel people stare at you more when you have twins looking to see how you cope) (thats probably all in my head).

I have tried several diets in the past and have always had some success but I always end up back at the beginning once i finish dieting..... which i now need to not let happen again.

I've done xenical and lost 4 and a half stone, and more recently cambridge diet and lost 6 stone. I'd just got down to a reasonable weight and then found out I was pregnant.... with twins. To cut a long story short all of the weight has piled back on and now an once again back at the start line but this time I intend on getting to the finish line and staying there.

My twins are now my motivation and I'm writing this so every time I feel like I'm going to fail I'm going to use this to remind myself.

I'm on day 2 of starting xenical so the long journey has just began.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blossums

blossums Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Good for you luv, must be wonderful to have twin boys!
    Wish you every success on your diet :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.