Losing that feeling

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Gemma, 15 November 2007 Social URL.

1. Gemma

Gemma Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    The past week or so I seemed to have lost that get up and go I had during the past few weeks of CD, I can't drag myself out of bed and when i get in from work I am so shattered I have to have a nap for an hour. Has anyone else suffered this please tell me its just a passing phase its ruining my social life:(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Diet:
    Cambridge Plan
    My tiredness seems to come and go, even on 790, depening on how much energy I have expended.

If you are SSing and overdoing it you will find you are more tired.

4. Gemma

Gemma Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Can't really say I over do it I have an office job so sit on me arse all day, just am worried these feelings will lead to to dreaded comfort eating, at least its aam starting after tonights weigh in.

5. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Diet:
    Cambridge Plan
    The AAMW should give you back some energy.

On SS I walked around Durham City for one hour and was absolutely shattered after it - it doesn't have to be heavy exercise that affects you when on a VLCD.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.