Losing the Baby Weight

Breakfast - 2 wholemeal toast, 2 dairylea triangles, beans, peppers, sweetcorn (HEA & HEB)
banana
Tea x 3 (sugar in 2 so 2 syns)
diet coke
Lunch - jacket potato, salad and the last of the mushroom stroganoff (2 syns)
Satsuma x 2
Alpen light bar x 2 (HEB)

Got my first pt class tonight so looking forward to that, he is going to take it easy on me as its first exercise after NYC section!

Breakfast - 2 wholemeal toast, 2 dairylea triangles, beans, peppers, sweetcorn (HEA & HEB)
banana
Tea x 3 (sugar in 2 so 2 syns)
diet coke
Lunch - jacket potato, salad and the last of the mushroom stroganoff (2 syns)
Satsuma x 2
Alpen light bar x 2 (HEB)

Got my first pt class tonight so looking forward to that, he is going to take it easy on me as its first exercise after NYC section!

Exercise class was good, did circuits outside in the sun!

Tea - chicken, salad,new potatoes
tea1sugar (1syn)
Lf jelly & mullerlight
grapes

= 5 syns today

Day 5 - feeling the burn from pt last night especially carrying around my 12lb 7oz boy!! I've also walked about 5 miles today!

Breakfast - 2 x toast, 2 x cheese triangles, beans, scrambled eggs (HEA AND HEB)
tea - 1 sugar (1 syns)
Diet coke
squash
2 x satsumas
squash
Lunch - jacket potato,baked beans and salad (will count 1 syn as the mccains are 1)
diet coke
banana

Day 5 - feeling the burn from pt last night especially carrying around my 12lb 7oz boy!! I've also walked about 5 miles today!

Breakfast - 2 x toast, 2 x cheese triangles, beans, scrambled eggs (HEA AND HEB)
tea - 1 sugar (1 syns)
Diet coke
squash
2 x satsumas
squash
Lunch - jacket potato,baked beans and salad (will count 1 syn as the mccains are 1)
diet coke
banana

Tea was yummy piece of salmon, asparagus, green beans, mixed veg, sweet potato.
jelly for afters and maybe some grapes later
cuppa 1 su (1 syn)

=3 syns

Breakfast was porridge and a banana(HEA & HEB)

Squash, grapes

Lunch - Jacket potato, beans & salad with dressing (3 syns)
Diet coke

Tea - smothered turkey breast (green pepper, mushroom, fajita spice, passata, onion) (1 syn)
Muller light
Cheesecake from WW - going to use the 20 cals = 1 syn and say these are 11 syns!

Total syns = 15

image-2620501756.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Breakfast was Weetabix with milk and banana (HEA and HEB)

Tea x 2 = 2 syns
Diet coke
water

Lunch was a boots salad (Indian around the world version) which I do not know syn value of but would be no more that ten!
Pineapple

Dinner - turkey breast, pasta with mushroom, onion, passata

Miller light - frozen

Not sure on Syns buy not gone over!!

Weigh in tomorrow !! X

Lost 4lb this week so really please with that! Another 4lb to go and I'm in the 10s again which is hopefully where I belong! Going to have a treat today, maybe a nice lunch or something (always do after weigh in)!! Love SW and can't wait to try the new recipes I have found for next week x

Day 7 and "treat day" where I don't really follow a diet, think its good to do this as I don't get bored and I feel like I'm missing out.

breakfast - omelette with bacon and mushroom, toast x 2, beans, spread of light philadelphia (HEA and HEB)
Tea - 1 sug
diet coke
banana

Lunch - Bacon, Brie and cranberry pannini with side of fries and salad
diet coke

Leftover pasta from yesterday
2 x satsumas
Muller light
diet coke/squash

Clouise29 said:
Breakfast = miller light, 2 x toast, 2 x lf cheese triangles, banana

Tea (1 syn)
Diet drink

Lunch - lf sausage x 2 (1 syn), bacon, egg, mushroom, tomato

Grapes

Tea (1 syn)
Found a recipe on here for a tuna cous cous so had that with a side salad
Jelly (1/2 syn)

=3 1/2 syns

Clouise29 said:
Not a good day...I went out for lunch with my OH and son and had burger and chips!! I could of stuck to the diet but I didn't! Oh well onwards and upwards x

For my breakfast I had 2 x wholemeal toast, 2 x triangles, 2 x sausages lf (1 syn)
2 xsatsumas

Dinner - salmon, Cous Cous and sweet potato mash

Kettle bell workout

Breakfast - porridge and banana
Lunch - jacket potato with cheese and beans small coleslaw and salad (out for lunch)
Strawberries
Tea - going to do a prawn and spinach curry with rice and salad

Count all my syns for the coleslaw and used my HEA and HEB on breakfast and lunch x

A very rainy day in Norfolk :-(!! Walked in it to get little un weighed the fatty is 13lb 1oz!!

Breakfast - banana and 2 x satsumas
Lunch - omelette with peppers, sweetcorn, mushroom. Tomatoes and cucumber. 2 x lf cheese triangles.
Muller light and strawberries

2 x tea (2 syns)

Back