Losing the battle

Yesterday was a good day

Porridge 250

BBQ chicken and cheese jacket potato 650

Sweet potato and prawns 350

4 choc digestives 290

Burned 220 cals at gym = 1320

Happy with this as I have binge eating recently and feel like I was back in control yesterday

Today

Belvita biscuits 220

Lunch rice crackers with cream cheese 220
Carrot sticks 30
Cereal bar 80
Graze box 180

Dinner Kiev and homemade wedges 600

Wow wow paraolymipics have been amazing today walked for about 5hrs ate a McDonald for breakfast an had 4 pints of lager but worth every calorie what a day

I have put three lb on this week and now weigh a stone over my mini target I achieved in may heeeelp!

Sorry to hear that, just start again draw a line under it I'm sure you'll get back there soon just keep reminding yourself why your doing it x

Thankyou yesterday was a better day

7.30am 10k run feel amazing afterwards slight hip pain but all in all not to bad

1hr walk

Belvita biscuits

Pâté salad crackers cheese scotch egg (half) carrot sticks an cream cheese for lunch

Roast lamb 1 roast potato, Brussels and fine beans

Graze box

Thanks been to Lego land today

Breakfast belvita biscuits 230

McDonald's happy meal 400 ish accordin to MFP

Pizza Buffett 4 small slice and salad bar 1000

Walking roughly 3hrs Burned 300

Makes 1360

Ok not bad so far ish today

Breakfast 2 wholemeal roast 15g cheddar cheese wafer thin ham 300

Rice cakes and pâté 250

Two choc digestives 150

Thanks ended the day on 1600 with a little bit of walking done not great but not awful totm kicked in so i always find it difficult around this time so happy with that

It was a bit cheap tasting
Not the best I have ever had, weight has stayed the same so should be happy that is hasn't gone up any more x

Ah thanks hon to be fair I should have gained so should be happy, I am going to Bootcamp in the morning so should burn off about 400, just need to sort the food out, how are you doing

Right now weight 10st 7 fed uk and all the clothes all bought don't fit and have thrown out all my old clothes feel
Like crying this morning

2 wholemeal toast with jam 250

Lunch morrisons sausage and mash 318

Dinner chicken stir fry 500

Feeling but better today been good for the last couple of days and had a new haircut which helps

Two wholemeal toast

Muffin ( boss bought it ):(

Ham
Sandwhich with tomato

Homemade pizza

Back