Losing the battle

Ate a few scraps of cake fro
The one I made last night but not to much of a disaster

Today

Bagel and jam 280

Weight watchers meal 300

Lemon slice 80

Chicken breast bacon light creme cheese jacket spud 500 ish

It was so nice going to do something similar tonight with chicken , I always stick mine in the microwave first them the skin kind of peels of which is handy for mashing, I love sweet potato wedges with chilli flakes yummy. Bit dissapointend that I could not resist the buffet

Ah good idea with the microwave- so do you not bother boiling them at all before mashing. Yum I think I might try this with some quorn sausages soon :eek:

Don't feel bad about the buffet- they are probably THE hardest thing to overpower! I definitely can't resist them. Plus your choices actually didn't amount to much more than a normal full-sized meal :)

I don't bother boiling them if I don't have to I just blitz it in the microwave for a bout 10 mins then the skin goes a bit wrinkly and you can peel it off if not if you cut it open it's all squashy like mash anyway and I scoop it out a plop it on plate like mash lol be careful though when you peel it they get bloody hot,

The buffet wasn't a complete disaster but a few months ago I would have resisted completely ha ha never mind making all these blooming cakes isn't helping either cake scraps and eating the decorations are not good, how are you getting on

image-4294894781.jpg

Happy Friday I have lost 2lb this week which I am
Happy with as I wasn't 100% but could kick myself could have had a big loss if I had been,
Had a few wine gums in the car while working last night (half a pack) but hey ho it was along day

Today

Cinnamon bagel with jam 300

Lunch beans on toast 300

Tonight birthday meal for dad going to spur an grill ???? Can you have a starter for your main course in a restaurant or is that a stupid question

2lb is awesome! Well done !!!!! :D

Yes you can def have starter as a main I do it all the time, just because the yummiest options are often starters :)

Just been to spur and grill very proud of my self no starter 2 chicken kebabs on skewers 4 ribs small jacket potato small coleslaw diet coke small of birthday cake could be worse

Today

Two jam on toast 250

Tuna sub roll with cheese 450

Weight watchers cake 80

Beef stew mash and veg 550

Dog walk 20 mins
Dance central 15 mins

Played dance central last night and burned 270 cals then OH bought home mini peanut butter cups and hersheys kisses OH DEAR

Last night went a little wonky but not a full on binge, scale stayed this morning do that was an official 2lb off last week

Today

Belvita biscuits 220

Lunch weight watchers lasagne 257

Not sure for dinner yet but got lots of scope

Resisting the Heros just about, really want to get this weight of that I have gained last couple of months it's hard I don't feel excited that i have lost weight this week cos I keep thinking this is not my lowest weight so doesn't count it's rubbish losing a gain!!!

Hi how are you! I ended up having two Heros could be worse
Had weight watchers wedges with broccoli and half a ton of beans and a fruit crumble for afters think it totally for the day under 1100 so I can have hot choc and a cereal bar of I need it x

Feel good today no where near as hungry its just getting back in the swing after binging for so long , just completed a work out I recorded of the fitness channels it was quite good pop physique I think it was on about 3 in the morning girls a bit skimpy clad but quite a good core workout you only needed a mat and a chair and hand weights if you wanted will defo look for more workouts on that now, how are you getting on today back in the swing ?

I record things like that on the fitness channel its really good. I have entertainment extra package. I've loads recorded but haven't done any yet x

Yeah with sky, lot of them have loads of adverts but this was ok I know at one point they had a couple by bob and Gillian from biggest loser, most of them are quite light hearted dancing type things but I recorded a belly dancing one once and it was quite fun didn't really realise you were exercising, I haven't joined that thread yet will have to have a look any motivation will help! So pleased with today well done to you both too great start !!

Back