LOSING THE FAT FOR ME

I start the plan today Saturday 23 March 2013 and I want to lose 4 stones.

I am fed up with being heavy, aching joints and being depressed because of not feeling healthy and not fitting into
my clothes.

I have a beach holiday in June so I am hoping to drop a few dress sizes as well as a good bit of the weight before this.
I am a size 20 and would ultimately like to be a size 14 which I think would suit me.
So day one here I come:)

Good luck :)

Good Luck! Hope you get to your goal!! x

Thank you all for your support I will need it but so want to lose the fat as I am sure we all do:).
Its great we have this site for mutual support on our way to being slim

DAY 1 done Sunday Day 2 it is nice to feel empty if you know what I mean
I am having my first shake of the day chocolate as I type.
I will use a straw to drink my water as I find it easier to get the water down

That's a great idea nuzzy, good way to make the week fly by til weigh. I'll be starting that in the morning

Good luck Blackorchid

SO HAPPY just weighed myself and I have lost 10 pounds !!!!:D so v pleased and this was inspite of having some big stresses this week too.
It did help I was flying around and went to bed early but who cares I feel so much better all round.
I am going to start going to the gym now just some walking on the treadmill and use the weight machines but only light weights.
Last week I was a size 20 and hoped to be a size 14 for my hols in June I might be super lucky but if I can be a size 16 by June that would be great.
I was so worried about my big bottie fitting in plane seat too :)

Well done, fantastic loss!! :)

Brilliant news!

Well done! It gets easier and easier.

Nicola x

That's brilliant, well done :) A good loss is great motivation to keep going

Thank you all for your encouragement and well done to you all it is getting easier but I won't be too complacent as I have been down that road before.
Have a great Easter :)

Back