Losing the mummy bear weight

Hello Claire, Sounds as though you are really enjoying every minute with baby bear, that's so lovely to read. Weight whoosh aint too shabby either ! Well done
I don't come on here very often but will always have fond memories of our little site a couple of summers ago and nice to see you are still posting :) :)

Busy day today! Went to get baby gear weighed, then did a Tesco shop and met a friend for coffee, back home for a quick lunch bar then back out again to Blenheim to meet another friend and we managed a 5 mile walk! (Pic below)

Got home in time for baby bear's tea and bedtime, then made a few bits of party food for a get together tomorrow, and made a pork Wellington ready to bung in the oven tomorrow evening when my dad gets here. He's celebrating his 70th birthday.

I am EXHAUSTED

B -2 slices toast and marmalade
L - slimfast meal bar
S - small bag popcorn and a satsuma
S - nibbling bits of cheese and pineapple from party food prep
D - Tesco oven pizza

Oops, here are the pics

Attachments

• IMG_0524.JPG
    IMG_0524.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0529.JPG
    IMG_0529.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 8
Yes Tipp !! And another busy day yesterday... quick call in to Tesco for last minute ingredients, then onto friends house to help set up for a party for all 8 mums and babies in our NCT group. We did a sort of 'afternoon tea' - my plan to just have a couple of sandwhiches and stay away from the sweet stuff failed pretty dramatically... although I managed to stop after a scone (with lashings of jam and cream) and 2 (to be fair very very small) slices of cake. I did succumb to about 5 cheese and pineapple sticks too !! All in all, I'd say just write it off as an enjoyable afternoon !!

I did then get home to greet my parents who are staying for a few days to get the pork Wellington in the oven ... that turned out DELICIOUS, so another treat to me!

B - 2 slices toast and marmalad
L - party food
D - pork Wellington, potatoes, greens and a gu cheesecake pot for pudding

♀️♀️♀️♀️♀️

Attachments

• IMG_0571.JPG
    IMG_0571.JPG
    911.4 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0607.JPG
    IMG_0607.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0609.JPG
    IMG_0609.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 16
Haha, thanks Julia. Tasted good too and who dares even think how many calories.

Parents have been staying with us for the last couple of days and the diet has completely gone out of the window. So, I'm not weighing in tomorrow. I will have a much better week back on track then weigh in next Friday... and then I'm on holiday for two weeks after that!!

Yesterday I went to my friend's house for lunch, quiche salads all yummy things (see pic). Technically healthy stuff but if course I ate far too much and then had pudding too.

SO today is a restart. Back on plan for a whole week before my holiday. Will update later with my meals

Yum...looks great but quiche can have a million calories.

Yeah, funny how healthy looking salads can be as bad as the naughty stuff!! This was definitely an off plan treat lunch though. When I make quiche it's usually with double cream to mix with the eggs, this one she used light cream cheese instead which gave it an amazing creamy texture and taste, but perhaps slightly better than cream?

Anyways... it was back on track yesterday...

B 2 slices toast and marmalade
L slimfast new bar, banana and 2 satsuma
S 2 satsuma
D - Roast chicken, small portion of roasted veg, big pile of asparagus and sweetcorn
S - slimfast snack bar

Sounds good....I can't eat bananas, they make me gag. I was putting them into my morning smoothie but even stopped that as it was too gloopy.

I can't stand any bruised bits in bananas... the mush . Baby bear is a banana fan, so we often share one :)

Slow morning, lacking motivation. After lunch Summined the energy to get dressed, get baby bear changed and ready and go for a walk. Drive to Blenheim and it started chucking it down ! Checked the weather forecast and realised it had completely changed from when I'd seen it earlier and it was now forecasting rain all afternoon. Hmph. Drove home and did a load of batch cooking for baby bear - just stocking up on more purées - sweet corn, beetroot, summer greens, apple and cherry :)

My day was pretty good:

b - 2 slices toast and marmalade
L - slimfast meal bar
S - activia yoghurt
S - half a banana
D - sausage and oven chips, activia yoghurt
S - slimfast snack bar

I'm terrified of all the fat in sausages, do you cook any in particular.
Your meals today sound very sensible.

I'm not being too strict at dinners at the mo, because they're my only real 'meal' of the day.
Yesterdays were 'Holly hog' sausages from sainsburys. I've heard that HECK sausages (I also bought a pack of those from sainsburys) are very diet friendly, but I haven't checked the packet in any detail yet.

A day of getting myself sorted for holiday. Trip to boots to stock up on toiletries and nappies.
No chance to get out for a walk unfortunately.
Managed to stick to ok food tho...

B 2 slices toast and marmalade
S banana
L slimfast mealbar
S slimfast snack bar
S 2 fingers of baby bear's cheese on toast
D beef fajitas then muller corner yoghurt

Well done on your menu Claire Bear!

I've heard good things about Heck sossies too, particularly the chicken ones. Let me know if you do try them.

Back