Losing the podge

beanflower said:
And thanks shelly :) how's your diet going? Hoping to be at target by around May.

It's going ok thank you! Still going strong! Will feel more motivated by Monday I reckon after the weigh in! I'm hoping to have lost 3 stone by the end of May and 4 by end of June/mid July!
Xxx

Took a flying leap off the wagon last night... Drank a fair amount of G&T and had some parmo! Strangely enough, other than an incredibly painful back/neck I'm not feeling any ill effect at the mo.

Oh well, the line has been drawn under it and I'm back to 100% today.
Have to give an estimate of figures for my wedding reception today. Bit nervous as I always forget people. Think I'll have to pay my mother a visit.

Well said, just get back on the wagon and move on!
Good luck with the planning, when are you getting married?

1st September :)

Feel absolutely dreadful today. Have tried to have a bar but even the smell is making me want to hurl. That and I've got a very unhappy stomach. Apparently there is a bug going round the office at the moment and it would appear that I'm the latest victim. Am going to attempt a shake very soon. Hope I can get it down!

Ahh so I ate a slice of toast while I was feeling ill. Damn me! Don't.think it kicked me out of keto tho.

Been to the docs this morning to as about going back on the combined pill (want to have a period again as they've had me on the injection and then mini pill for the last couple of years). Was told before that if my bmi dropped back down to under 30 I'd be allowed. Nope, have to quit smoking and lose the rest of the weight first :( I know it's bad to smoke but I've got it down to 5 a day and I'm doing something about my weight. Really gutted. Just want to feel like a woman again.

-6lbs at WI (for 2 weeks). Really happy with that because I haven't had the best couple of weeks.

Brings me to a total of 24lbs in 6 weeks. Not bad. Hope I can keep it up and get the rest or this weight off!

X

That's brilliant well done :) xx

Ooh fab loss well done x

Ahh bread. I made my first 2 loaves ever this morning - must love to torture myself! Have cakes baking as I'm writing, but to be honest it's because I've decided that I'm going to make my own wedding cake/cupcakes so I want to get my practice on, especially with the icing part.

Have to go to a family gathering later on. There will be loads of carb filled and other lovely type foods there. God I hope I can resist. Even my dads home made chilli which I love... Mmmmm.

Definitely not a good influence at the mo, got my cdc talking about cheese on toast when I was there on wed (she's currently back in cd to lose some holiday lbs). How mean of me.

Early night if I can manage it this eve cause I'm now getting a cold and have a whopping great coldsore. On the upside my little bro did my hair again today so I'm properly red again yay!

Freshly baked bread is my idea of torture. I baked cupcakes with the kids last weekend and that was bad enough! Well done you, but I am not going to thank you for also bringing up the topic of cheese. I would do anything for some crackers with a bit of Camembert or Roquefort right now. Aaaaargh!

How are the rest of the Wedding plans going?

Cheese is my weakness.

Wedding plans are progressing at a slow rate as we're currently trying to get a mortgage and I'm doing my last couple of weeks at uni, which sucks. Life would be so much easier if I didn't need to work haha.
On the up side, by September I will have my weight down, have finished uni for good, possibly have a mortgage and be enjoying my wedding day :)
Only 6 months to go

Today is a bad day, nothing seems to be going right!

WI is this evening and I've got a feeling that my loss will be rubbish. Then have to jet straight to uni to get some work done, so probably won't be home until daft o'clock again.

Was in quite a good mood earlier too :( why can work ruin a good mood day?!

Roll on June when uni is done, (fingers crossed) I'll be near goal weight, and I'll have this stupid mortgage sorted one way or another. Then I can start getting on with proper wedding planning!

Chin up for your weigh in tonight - perhaps you suddenly feel down because you're nervous about it? Not to mention all the other things you are dealing with! :eek:

Fresh baked bread, cakes and cupcakes?!? I feel like I'm reading something very sexy... :D

Argh only 0.5lbs off :( could be worse I suppose. Need to drink more water, my CD wasn't happy with me for drinking so little. Hopefully if I get my water back up I'll have a nicer loss next week.

I love cooking and baking at the moment! And because I can't have it I like to make sure it looks nice. If nothing else I've been learning to cook more healthily for when I'm maintaining.

X

Ah me another day another mood swing. For the better today though I think.
I've been good with my water (went out and bought a load of bottles so I can make sure that I'm drinking enough), and haven't had too bad a day at work. And to top it of I've got home before 9pm. Yay!

Made some chilli with quorn mince and I now remember why I didn't particularly like the stuff when I was a veggie. Was edible, but that was about all. There again chilli isn't really chilli unless my Dad makes it, so that's probably why I was disappointed.

Keep looking at table centre ideas for my wedding! Quite like the idea of having plant pots full of sweeties, or giving little mix-ups as favours. And I've decided that I want a black birdcage style veil, with something like black and red irregular choice type shoes.

Wedding shopping is definite motivation to keep the weight going down!

x

I always stock up on water bottles, I take a 2ltr bottle with me to work and try to drink it before I come home so my bags lighter!
Ooo love the bird cage vail, very cute! I REALLY want red heels with my dress but it just depends on what dress I eventually choose!
We're having a candy table and chocolate bars with our faces on but not as favours, mostly just to fill the space tbh lol

Red heels are awesome! Bridesmaids are in purple because OH chose the colour scheme, but I love red (hence the hair, which is mega bright right now as little bro dyed it at the weekend).

I like the birdcage centres too, but they cost a fortune! To be honest i think we'll end up getting lots of things from charity shops.

I can't decide on a theme yet, we like light pink with green. I would've had red but I think it might be abit too harsh to have everywhere.

Very hard to decide!

Nothing wrong with charity shops, I plan on making as much as I can for the wedding to keep costs down including all the invites and save the date cards. Have a look on ebay/ facebook / etsy and twitter for handmade veils, sometimes they can be alot cheaper!

Red can be very in your face.
We've got purple bridesmaids, but if I'm my usual self the rest will probably just end up being random.

Up bright and early on a Saturday morning and want to go out but cat decide what to do yet. Will have a tetra and a bottle of water with me tho x

What is qtong

Back