Losing the podge

beanflower said:
Another 3.5lbs off woohoo! So pleased :D

Well done. X

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S using MiniMins

Congratulations! You are doing so well!!! :)

Great going! You'll be at goal in no time.

Great loss well done :D

Rediscovered the slow cooker yesterday. Put in my chicken, veg, spices, herbs and water and had a casserole thing waiting for me when I got home. Lovely.

Need an outlet for my baking obsession. Made 2 more loaves of stuffed bread last night and a load of cheese scones. Matt is now sick of baked goods so my family think I'm brilliant for handing so much out. Seriously I can't stop!

Have been good and made sure I've had all the water for the last few days so I'm quite proud of myself haha x

Rediscovered the slow cooker yesterday. Put in my chicken, veg, spices, herbs and water and had a casserole thing waiting for me when I got home. Lovely.

Need an outlet for my baking obsession. Made 2 more loaves of stuffed bread last night and a load of cheese scones. Matt is now sick of baked goods so my family think I'm brilliant for handing so much out. Seriously I can't stop!

Have been good and made sure I've had all the water for the last few days so I'm quite proud of myself haha x

Mmmm chicken! Sounds good! Something to look forward to after SS. :)

You're like Ayasha - I don't know how you can bake and not fall off the wagon. I love the batter and the smell/taste of fresh baked goods!!! I am not yet at a stage where I can tempt myself like that and expect to succeed - I am *very* impressed with your willpower!!!! :worthy:

Oh that sounds fab, have you tried it with the CD vegetable water flavouring?

I just love baking!

Not tried the vegetable stuff, but I've been known to use the low salt boullion which is apparently the same.

*cringe story warning*

Had an awful incident today. Dropped my car at the garage this morning and OH took me into uni. Had a huge coffee while I was waiting for the others to arrive, then another with them when they got there. Half hour later I had mad shakes, had to go throw up, then go from the other end (and I do not do this in public toilets!). Matt then had to finish work to come get me, and I had a huge panic attack on the way home. Needless to say I will not be having coffee any time soon as I think thay's what irritated my stomach. Have had my shakes and some toast to calm it down. Feel fine now, and have definitely learned my lesson! X

beanflower said:
I just love baking!

Not tried the vegetable stuff, but I've been known to use the low salt boullion which is apparently the same.

*cringe story warning*

Had an awful incident today. Dropped my car at the garage this morning and OH took me into uni. Had a huge coffee while I was waiting for the others to arrive, then another with them when they got there. Half hour later I had mad shakes, had to go throw up, then go from the other end (and I do not do this in public toilets!). Matt then had to finish work to come get me, and I had a huge panic attack on the way home. Needless to say I will not be having coffee any time soon as I think thay's what irritated my stomach. Have had my shakes and some toast to calm it down. Feel fine now, and have definitely learned my lesson! X

I so know how u feel I have to get decaf and get awfull shakes and bum when have coffee, I hope u are ok now!!

Just about. Didn't think about it when I drank it. Will join you on the decaf next time x

Another weigh in and another 1lb off. Can't say I'm surprised after Fridays incident. Need to get back on ss but I just can't bring myself to do it!

Well done on the 1lb, thats 1lb gone forever!
What are you doing now SS+?

Yep. Kicked myself out of keto on Friday through eating bread (had been sick etc) and cannot bring myself to go back to ss for more than a day.

Been obsessed with Mexico for the last couple of days; had a peek at honeymoon destinations and I really want to go. Shame Matt doesn't!

Today sucks. I've eaten more than I should have done :( had some tuna and a kind of chilli thing. Don't think I've gone over by much but i feel crappy now. Haven't had enough water either. Need to get back to ss and get motivated again or it's not worth paying the money to do CD, might as well be doing atkins or ww! Giving myself another week and if I can't sort myself out I might have to swap.... Really hope I can sort it cause I want the weight off sooner rather than later :(

Sorry to hear you're struggling...it's tough to keep your head in the place that enables you to get on with a diet - any diet! During the course of this one, I've had times when I've wondered what the heck I'm doing cause I really want to eat something or go out or whatever. However, I also really want to lose weight and give myself little goals each week - the thought that if I eat/drink whatever I'm drooling over I will not meet my goal really helps keep me going. Even when I go off the diet, I don't go wild because of that goal.... For now at least that's working for me.

Only you can figure out how to get yourself motivated and back on track. Am not sure if Atkins or ww or other diets will be any easier/different if your head is not ready? However it goes, I wish you the best of luck!

Thanks Tizzy. My heads been totally out of everything for the past week or so, but am feeling fresh and determined today.

Had a horrible slip up yesterday when OH's Dad appeared with Easter eggs, but had a cry, got over it and have decided to treat today as a restart. I've got 6 weeks till my planned break (celebration for finally finishing uni) so I would really like to have another stone off by then.

Oh and also booked my hen do :) off written go to Edinburgh on the 28th July!

Glad to hear you're feeling better and you should absolutely be able to lose a stone in the next 6 weeks! Sounds like you've got some good things to look forward to! :)

Hi just read your diary, doing fab. Here to follow :)

Another 1.5lbs off :) better than expected considering my little chocolate blowout at the weekend. So yhat's a total of 34lbs now. Feeling more positive today and hoping to get over 2lbs off next week to get me into the 10's!

Having some chicken with paprika and salad as made by my lovely OH. He's a star x

Back