Losing the will

amber26

:cry: i am really struggling i don't know i stick to plan i walk my neighbours dog every day cross trainer nearly every day to lose a measly half a pound while people cheat and lose more than me :cry:

I lost a 1lb and half last week quite fed up to be honest :( i feel like giving up i have got 10 free weeks left i will go then i am thinking of giving up i think i have got something wrong with me too i have been having blurred vision feel like i am going to pass out headaches and feeling sick i am going to the doctors tomorrow

Hi hun, sorry you are feeling like this. See how much you can lose in your 10 free weeks then decide if you are going to try something else. I suffer from chronic migraines and get blurred vision , sometimes headaches and feel sick, i have cut out chocolate totally and tea and haven't had one for ages. I was just looking at your signature, you have had good losses so far hun xx

Sounds like A) if your not feeling well, this could be contributing B) maybe your being too good, maybe some decent syn intake would get your body shifting again. thsi isnt me making it up, it does help occasionally.

don't dispair. this isnt a quick fix, and quite frankly, i'd be over the moon for a pound and a half..Its working for you, give yourself a break and relax.

xxx

-p.s iv also just looked at your sig! your weight losses have been brilliant, and at a ncie steady pase.. i think yoru doing completly fine, i dont think you should panic. x

Blimey, if I could ahve your weight losses I'd be chuffed to bits. The only weeks you didn't, you either knew why, or it was star week!! DOn't give up, it's not a quik fix, it's a change of life!!

Lydna

I felt abit like this at 21lbs. Now then! Have you just started the x trainer? Exercise slows your weightloss for a few weeks as you retain water in your muscles. It took 4 weeks for mine to rev up again (as I knew it would) Are you having the same HEBs? Are you eating enough? Have you stopped weighing your healthy extras? Are you drinking enough? It could be loads of things. Post a days eating and we'll have a look and see if we can spot anything.

lets get the facts straight, you have lost 20lbs in 15 weeks. thats absolutely friggin brilliant!! you need to recognise that its an amazing achievement. it look me 9MONTHS to loose 21lbs last year but I got there and felt great. slimming world is not a 'diet' we all know that its a commitment to lifelong change. if you decide you have just had enough of 1lb a week (and might i add you are loosing at a greater rate than that) then by all means pack it in but 1lb a week is ONLY 52lbs a year and looking at your ticker keep going the way you are and this time next year you will be at target.

when im 'off plan' i get all sort of aggitated with what i should eat, i have no structure i eat stupid stuff, i just cant control myself. i have been back on slimmingworld for the past 2 months or so and i have actually GAINED WEIGHT. you might think well whats the point but im only 3lbs heavier and I have had over 4 holidays, different events loads of times that I have been 'off plan' and if i wasn't attending every week like i do i can pretty much guarentee that 3lb would be more like 14, or 20, or higher.

the point is in my opinion we all have our ups and our downs and quite evidently your going through a rough patch and feeling like other peopel are doing better than you. its not a race. my mam has been attending with me and just got her half stone. she sticks to it 110% and her losses are poor, she doesnt drink, she weighs every single healthy extra and has 6-10 syns a day. its taken 2 months but she is the smallest, healthiest and i can tell you the happiest she has ever been and cant wait to loose more.

take a step back, look at your amazing achievement and try and realise that you only fail when you stop trying xxxx

hi there, i feel bit like you at the min.the last two weeks been 100% on plan and lost 1.5 then 1 last week,ive been on picnic this weekend and tuk loads free food with me so didnt stray and yest went sherwood forest and while everyone had scones and sausage rolls and cake i had a plate of salad !!! so much wanted a treat but darent cus weigh in tomoro , feel like im never going to get there at min, think i mite have to change my food a bit getting bit fed up, but look how far we got so far !!!

I feel ever so much better thank you everyone you are right i am now sitting here 21lb light 10 % less of my body weight too which i got last week i just don't really think about it when i am down

Back