Losing weight in the wrong place

temmytango

NOW GUYS, DONT LAUGH. I AM NOT TOO GIFTED(BOOBS WISE) JUST OKAY , A C CUP FOR A FAT BABE. IN THE LAST FEW WEEKS I HAVE BEEN LOSING WEIGHT AND LAST WEEK I NOTICED THAT MY BOOBS ARE DISSAPPERING AND THEY BARELY FILL MY CUP. ITS LIKE AM GOING INTO AN A. I KNOW MY PARTNER DOES NOT LIKE THIS AND I JOKINGLY SUGGESTED HAVING A BOOB JOB AND HE SAID HE WILL PUNCTUTE THEM WITH A NEEDLE WHEN AN ASLEEP.
icon10.gif
AM I THE ONLY ONE LOSING WEIGHT IN THE CHEST AREA
icon5.gif

I'm sorry this is happening to you but i really wish it would for me. I'm a g cup and i have lost over two stone and they have not gone anywhere. ould love to be a few cups smaller as when im thinner they will stand out even more lol x

My weight starts to go from just under my boobs- its like i get slim round the ribs first and it slowly goes lower and the last thing is my tum and bum. I am at my heaviest at the moment though and from averaging my whole life as a b cup.. i am currently an e cup.. i hope they go :(

Easy solution. U guys shld donate some boobs to me then. Ha ha ha. I prefer having them and sad I dnt have.u ar lucky to av them

Lol I would love to donate some to you all but I dare say they will shift eventually lol x

Yup same thing happened to me! i lost 55lbs and lost any boobs i had..so i got a boob job lol..Boobs and butt are always first to go sadly!

i was the same, i used to be a c cup, but i got measured to find im now an A.... :(

they might have looked alright to begin with but i didnt look healthy at all, i was what is called "skinny fat" slim but with no muscle tone....

I have the exact same problem!! I think if you're a pear shape like me it's inevitable, I want to have no cankles for the first time ever & loose my ass & thighs! But it seems my waist goes small & my boobs dissapear! I suppose its typical that the place you want to lose it is often the last to go.

same here!! i've lost about a stone and a half and have gone down from a C to a B :(

Back