losing weight while taking pain killers

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Sam, 22 November 2007 Social URL.

1. Sam

Sam Banned

Last night I had a horrible headache. Usually I don't take many pain killers (only if it is really necessary) but last night I really had to take some. Do you know if this has any effects on my weight loss? The reason why I am asking is that I have gained a little weight again. That is what my scale told me at least :-(
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    Ive never found painkillers made any difference at all :)

Is this your weekly wi or are you popping on those scales midweek ;)
  4. ThinLizzy

ThinLizzy Wants to be a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    This is only coming from a slimming world perspective but last week i rang the helpline number and they said that no tablets or vitamins in tablet or capsule form will have any bearing at all on weight loss....hope that helps a bit...x
  5. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

6. Sam

Sam Banned

Thanks a lot for this comment. It is really good to hear that neither tablets nor vitamins will have any effect on my weight loss. Although it is still a little strange too me why I have gained a little weight after having taken the pain killers. I followed the weight watchers programm very strictly the day before...
  7. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

The Only Thing I Thing That Can Is Like Cough Medicines The Syrupy Onesx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.