losing weight while taking pain killers

Sam

Banned
Last night I had a horrible headache. Usually I don't take many pain killers (only if it is really necessary) but last night I really had to take some. Do you know if this has any effects on my weight loss? The reason why I am asking is that I have gained a little weight again. That is what my scale told me at least :-(

Ive never found painkillers made any difference at all :)

Is this your weekly wi or are you popping on those scales midweek ;)

This is only coming from a slimming world perspective but last week i rang the helpline number and they said that no tablets or vitamins in tablet or capsule form will have any bearing at all on weight loss....hope that helps a bit...x

This is only coming from a slimming world perspective but last week i rang the helpline number and they said that no tablets or vitamins in tablet or capsule form will have any bearing at all on weight loss....hope that helps a bit...x

Thanks a lot for this comment. It is really good to hear that neither tablets nor vitamins will have any effect on my weight loss. Although it is still a little strange too me why I have gained a little weight after having taken the pain killers. I followed the weight watchers programm very strictly the day before...

Back