losing weight!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sassy30, 24 September 2009 Social URL.

1. sassy30

sassy30 Member

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Just lost another 4 pounds this week - feel great. Decided not to weigh myself everyday. Weighed myself 2 days before weigh in and was disheartened that the scales didn't move down, yet today 4 pounds gone -Jim's right, why can't it be linear?
    Feeling hungry for some proper food, but keeping it low carb. Hitting the gym quite a bit-has anyone noticed that you work out better and for longer the less you eat? Weird.

Anyway, i shall keep you posted next week - got two weddings this weekend so i am gonna try and be super good!

This diet is amazing. I so believe in it!:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -2st6lb(-16.27%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Well done sassy - thats a great loss. Good Luck for your next weigh-in, with your commitment to CD and gym workouts I am sure that you will do great!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.