Loss Of Motivation :(

Lightning86

Hey Guys!

Could really do with some help.
Lately I have been feeling quite fed up with myself as no matter what I do my weight seems to be locked around 203-204lbs :( can't seem to get to lower than this.

Also due to this I seem to be losing my motivation, Someone told me I should try the slimfast milkshakes for a week to shock my body into losing weight again but I'm not quite sure how this works..... or if it even works.

I used to quite look forward to doing my biggest loser wii game but due to above it's like "Meh why bohter" could really do with some advice!

Thanks!

Lightning86 said:
Hey Guys!

Could really do with some help.
Lately I have been feeling quite fed up with myself as no matter what I do my weight seems to be locked around 203-204lbs :( can't seem to get to lower than this.

Also due to this I seem to be losing my motivation, Someone told me I should try the slimfast milkshakes for a week to shock my body into losing weight again but I'm not quite sure how this works..... or if it even works.

I used to quite look forward to doing my biggest loser wii game but due to above it's like "Meh why bohter" could really do with some advice!

Thanks!

Ah you sound really flat..... Sorry to hear that...I'm happy to help if I can ... X

dont give it up, some days all i want to do is go home after work and lie down, but i push myself to the gym. always feel better for it aswel.

picture that body you want in your head, it might help motivate you to carry on
i go by the saying "no pain, no gain"

I know what that's like. Might be time to re-evaluate your diet. If you have been eating the same thing all the time it might just need a bit of a change. Also sometimes you will stay at the same weight but still be loosing. I have been floating around my current weight for the last 2 months or so yet over the last month I've been loosing inches. My work clothes have become looser and I keep getting told I'm getting slimmer.
Sometimes it is a total bummer when you are trying but not loosing but don't give up!!

could be your getting bored of the same exercises too, how long have you been doing the wii game for? the gym programmes i do are updated each 12 weeks so my body dosent get chanch to get bored or used to it.

maybe its just a case of re inventing your routine, adding some variety

i used to do an areobics class, but it was always the exact same routine and music, same with the dance classes, nothing was updated or changed so i got really bored of it after a month

I agree with the others, try mixing it up now, as you will get used and bored of the same thing after a while.
Hopefully this will help some :)

or if you want to stick to the same routine, up the impact, make it higher and push yourself past your limit :D

gina_b said:
or if you want to stick to the same routine, up the impact, make it higher and push yourself past your limit :D

I agree I'm always increasing speed or reps or weight to shock the body x

i know if ive pushed mysrlf further, if im out of breathe and just want to rest after a sesh. 45 of attack does that to me, and ive got one hour of it tommorow!

(attack burns up to 900 cals per hour, yaaay)

I do not know why you say "cool heart" to these people, but they are trying to help. What motivates me, I can rub guys faces in my strength, which is currently stronger than me, and me if I'm motivated. But a good source of motivation is ... wait! ... caffeine! her feeling tired, why not enough carbohydrates do, or sugar, or lack of sleep. So more sleep, more sugar and more carbohydrates, as someone said here, some NO Xplode before a workout. But to be honest if you arn't motivated, and do not want to do, no? but you lose all your winnings.

Back