Loss!

kate29

Hi guys, how are you all doing?

Just wanted to share with you that i have just completed my 1st week! i have just had my 1st weigh in, and just wanted to share with you that i have managed to loose 8lbs!!
I am quite happy with that i just hope that it keeps coming off (knowing my luck i bet i wont loose anymore even though i am sticking to it 200%)

Kate , well done , first week of many more . Well get another week over with and you can treat yourself to a bar lol

Thats great Kate. Well done!! I got my first weigh in on Monday (should have been Saturday but I am away for the weekend) and I really hope I do as well as you. I am terrified that I wont have lost much cose, like you, I have stuck to it 100% and am gonna be gutted if I haven't done well. Well done you! julia x

Brilliant news, thats great but stop cheating :eek:you said you were sticking to it 100% earlier now 200% I dont know where I am with you;) XX

ops i thought you was on CD , ops i'm unsure about is it LT ? u r on ?

Well done Kate thats great news xxx

Well done Kate! keep up the good work x

Hi!!

It feels good right!!?! Imagine what you'll be feeling like next week and the week after etc lol you'll have an even massive smile on your face!! Keep going girl!!!!!

xxxxxxx

Hi Kate , well unsure of the rules to that one from the chemist but i think its the same as CD but i think someone on here will let you know , well done !

Well Done! Im just coming to the end of week 2 and I found that this week has passed much quicker.

Thats fabulous Kate, well done you girl... My first weigh in is on monday, but my sister says she can see I've lost weight already, so I cant wait! If I lost 8 lbs I'd be made up!!!!!!!!

Back