Losses on SIMPLY FILLING

Gemma1986

Im just me!
I have been back at ww the last 2 weeks and really want to try sf.
If someone can please advise how much they have been loosing on this plan please
Thank you xx

Will let u no 2mo

Wk 1 -6.5lb
Wk 2 -0.75lb totm
Wk 3 -3.75lb

thanks beck, so this is what ppl can potentially loose on sf! (though everyone is different) i dont get y ww leaders r telling ppl not to do sf, it works!

I'm a bit confused about what advice leaders are giving people. At my meeting on Monday my leader gave me the filling and healthy booklet saying that they weren't allowed to give it to everyone, just those they thought could use it? Very odd. Said I'd been doing it since October! X sone good recipes in the book though. X

That's a bit strange, some ppl may get annoyed if they r paying over £5 a week and not being given all the info, not right if u ask me! Y do they get to choose who could use it?

I don't know, I couldn't get my head around it. Apart from the recipes it didn't tell me much I didn't already know but it would be so useful for someone who was just starting SF. It has all the foods listed etc. X

Maybe the leaders don't no anyone who has been loosing on sf an don't believe in it? Did u only tell ur leader today u have been doing it?

It was on Monday and I said I'd been doing it, but I told her back in October I was going to try it. I'd done core plan a few years back and lost steadily on it. X

I don't no, it works they should be promoting it!

Unless they are waiting for a big launch or something. It does seem to be like the ww secret plan or something! I do think that if you are a member you should have easy access to all options. When I was starting sf I found info very hard to come by despite going to meetings and having esource. X

The ww phone app ( which is what I use) supports SF as all SF foods are green when you search them!

But I told this to my friend who goes to meetings and her leader told her people don't lose on it!

Personally I think it helps to do pro pointing for a few weeks first! This helps reduce portion sizes! I eat a lot less now and I am satisfied!
Then swap to SF with this new attitude towards food and I think it will be more controlled.

Maybe a larger person who eats a lot would begin doing SF and go mad eating lots of food as they are 'allowed' to eat as much as they want and not point it

Well tell ur friend to take her phone in and show her leader all our losses, she is so wrong!

Back