LOST 15LBS IN 2 WEEKS..

vickiabd

Hi everyone,

Am happy to tell u all that have lost 5lbs this week, am so happy...i didnt think i would loose this much in 2weeks,wow CD is amazing..well here goes week 3 so BRING it on..:flirt2:

Well done you:happy036:

Well done Vicki, CD is great isn't it:)

Thanks guys, i was really shocked when my cdc said i lost 5lbs, i tot it would been less as i lost 10lbs in the first week... cd is truely effective no one can tell me otherwise.

well done, that's a great loss xxx

well done hun !! great results

Well done!:happy096:

Plenty of motivation there to keep going...:party0049::party0049::party0049:

Love Mini xxx

welldone, cd truly is the best thing ever.

Well done. That's a great loss. :)

well done that is a great loss hun xx

well done vicky! I start sat & would be thrilled with anything nr in 2 weeks! How have you found it?

wow u guys lost so much weight thats amazing! i wish i could have as much success as you all!! 36.6 lbs to lose ugh!! such hard work! but getting there

Good luck Jlm.. am sure u will do just fine, cd has been great, the first week was a bit hard, not eating and getting into ketosis but i sailed thru, am now used to the idea of not eating...i actually do look foward to having my packs.lol..its just gettn thru the first week and its smooth sailing from there.
@ timalady u will definately get there, its just a litle hard work involved..:) am sure u will do great.

Well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x x

Back