Lost 2 Stone .... 13lbs to go

Skinniminx

Silver Member
Ok so now I've decided to start my diary. Been a bit apprehensive before about doing one but as time goes by and the more I have read all your diaries I have decided that the time is right and I hope you will join me in my journey to losing the last of my goal weight!

Ok so I'm sat outside right now ....... nothing on tv as usual but such a wonderful warm night.

Been off the radar recently with everyone's diaries and updates but have been job hunting for the last 8 weeks! But at last I have managed to secure a temping job which is an ongoing contract starting on Monday as a Legal Sec. I'm a bit nervous but so pleased I have managed to get something. Its been a bit hard of late as you can imagine. But one thing I can assure you is how much more confident I feel in myself since losing 2 stone and being in a size 12 again. It feels brill. I've sorted my wardrobe out today and got rid of my size 14/16 so there is no going back! I know I will shift this last bit of weight. I will get to my goal because I am focused and will not and never go back to the way I was before. This is me the person who many people remember. I remember when I used to weigh 8.12 (a long time ago) and when I weighed over 9 stone thought I was a big ........... funny how the mind works. So 9 stone my target and if and when I may go up to 9.7 then Exante for a week to get me back on track.

Well night my lovely MM's hope you'll join my on my journey home!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well what a lovely glorious day ... off to Leeds in a bit to pick my son up. He's moving out of his digs (which was an utter **** hole) and moving him into his new digs next week. Off to eat a bar and drink loads of water before I go!!! Might lose a few pounds lol with all the stair work I'm going to be doing (fingers crossed!) xx

hi , well done on getting this far , it wont be long till you are at goal :D I am aiming for a size 12 .. cannot wait , in a 14 at the mo but started at a 26 so not too bad !!!!
good luck with moving your son :)

Hi Determinator

Back from Leeds phew that was hard work!! Was sunny when I left to go to Leeds this morning and glorious in Leeds but back home now its a dull as I don't know what!

Thats an amazing amount of weight you have lost you must be thrilled to bits to be in a size 14 ..... it must be a wonderful feeling for you to keep dropping a size. How far do you reckon your off to being in a size 12? What's your goal weight? Its people like you on Minimins that are an inspiration to all of us. You must have strong will power and I'm so pleased for you. I've only needed to lose 3 stone which is nothing in comparison to you so a huge pat on the back. I'll be following your progress now to spur you on x

hey . glad the trip to leeds went well , hope your son settles in ok .
thanks hun , if I can loose 2 stone I will be 10 stone which would be lovely as i would like to maintain around 10.5 .. when I was on CD I got down to 11 stone andd my size 14s were a little too big then so I reckon I will be a size 12 ( eeeeeekkkkk) at 10.5 :)
and i am no inspiration ... should never have reached 19 stone in the first place !!!! LOL

keep up the good work and we will both be at goal before we know it :)

Well done on your losses so far skinniminx. You've done really well and with your determination I'm sure you'll be at goal in no time.

Great idea to throw out your old bigger clothes - that way you'll have to avoid slipping back up as you'd either have to go out naked or buy a size 14 again. That should be a good incentive to keep you in those sexy lil 12s!!

Hope you're having a nice evening xx

Thanks guys I really appreciate your support.

Well here goes another day for us all! My last Friday at home! Start my new job on Monday .... been out of work for 8 weeks now and my the time has flown! I'm so glad I've managed to shift some weight in that time as it has saved me a fortune as my size 12 work gear now fits me again!!

As of Wednesday (WI Tues) I'm going back to TS to see if I can lose a bigger amount of weight. I've been adding a low protein/fat/veg (no carbs) meal for a while now and would like to shift a bigger amount of weight!! Fingers crossed eh!

Well off out today to do a bit of shopping its so nice not to be glued to my lap top clicking away at various job sites!!

Hope you all have a lovely day and will catch up with your diaries now xx

We have the same goal, I have 11lbs to go! Xxx

glad you having a good day and congrats on the new job :D

wanna wish you huge good luck going back to TS , it may be hard but worth it , I find it so much easier without the food in the equation ... maybe split your packs so you have 4-5 smaller 'meals ' may help xx

Back