Lost 26lbs in 6weeks

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by vickiabd, 28 October 2009 Social URL.

1. vickiabd

vickiabd Full Member

Hi everyone,

am glad to tell u all that i av lost 1lb this week, bringing me to the total of 26lbs in 6 weeks, am moving up to 810 now as av only got 7lbs to go..:) i will like to thank u all for ur constant support and encouragement i couldn’t av done it without u all, u've been great:thankyou:..i will still be posting here as normal...hope everyone is having an amazing week.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. spooky

spooky Banned

Thats brilliant. Congratulations! :)

4. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Well done hon you have done really well, and you should be so proud of yourself.. xx

5. sugalipz247

sugalipz247 Full Member

well done congratulations, now u can begin the hunt for the perect christmas and new years dresses x

6. rani1810

rani1810 Member

congratulations...thats amazing news ...:happy096:

7. tizembo45

tizembo45 Member

Well done! that is fab, good luck with your last 7 lb's :)

8. lowela

lowela Member

Well done - Viki! I havent started Cambridge yet - im starting on monday. You are my inspiration! Thank you :)

9. vickiabd

vickiabd Full Member

Thanks guys am so proud of myself..;)

10. vickiabd

vickiabd Full Member

@ Thanks sugarlips i cant wait to start shopping for thost pretty dresses...:)

11. vickiabd

vickiabd Full Member

@ Lowela am so touched... am glad that i inspire u, this diet is straight foward if u r 100% u will sail thru and loose all the weight..good luck on ur weight lost journey, u will do just fine. :)

12. jlm

jlm Full Member

thats fantastic vicki!! wish mine would fly off as quickly but am so pleased for you !! enjoy 810!

13. vickiabd

vickiabd Full Member

Thanks Jlm..am sure urs will fly off really soon..x

14. shell09

shell09 Silver Member

wow congrats on ur speedy loss n good luck with the 7 lb not that youl need it ofc! yeah keep posting here defo and let us know how the 810 goes! im not even close to moving uo the plans so dont even know how that plan works lol dont wanna get ahead of myself! so itl be good to watch your progress n see what you think n what ur body thinks of the change

xx

week 1 = 8lb
    week 2&3 = 8lb
    week 4 = 2lb
    week 5&6 = 9lb
    week 7 = 4lb

starting weight 244lb
    target weight 147lb
    losses to date 30lb
    still to loose 67lb

15. vickiabd

vickiabd Full Member

Thanks Shell.. will def keep u posted on my progress on 810 plan..x

16. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Crikey Vicki, it seems like it was just a couple of weeks ago that you started, has the time really flown by so quickly?
    Well done on everything you have already achieved x

17. Klev

Klev Full Member

Well done :D congrats on nearly achieving your goal!