Lost 26lbs in 6weeks

vickiabd

Hi everyone,

am glad to tell u all that i av lost 1lb this week, bringing me to the total of 26lbs in 6 weeks, am moving up to 810 now as av only got 7lbs to go..:) i will like to thank u all for ur constant support and encouragement i couldn’t av done it without u all, u've been great:thankyou:..i will still be posting here as normal...hope everyone is having an amazing week.

well done congratulations, now u can begin the hunt for the perect christmas and new years dresses x

congratulations...thats amazing news ...:happy096:

Well done - Viki! I havent started Cambridge yet - im starting on monday. You are my inspiration! Thank you :)

Thanks guys am so proud of myself..;)

@ Thanks sugarlips i cant wait to start shopping for thost pretty dresses...:)

@ Lowela am so touched... am glad that i inspire u, this diet is straight foward if u r 100% u will sail thru and loose all the weight..good luck on ur weight lost journey, u will do just fine. :)

thats fantastic vicki!! wish mine would fly off as quickly but am so pleased for you !! enjoy 810!

Thanks Jlm..am sure urs will fly off really soon..x

wow congrats on ur speedy loss n good luck with the 7 lb not that youl need it ofc! yeah keep posting here defo and let us know how the 810 goes! im not even close to moving uo the plans so dont even know how that plan works lol dont wanna get ahead of myself! so itl be good to watch your progress n see what you think n what ur body thinks of the change

xx

week 1 = 8lb
week 2&3 = 8lb
week 4 = 2lb
week 5&6 = 9lb
week 7 = 4lb

starting weight 244lb
target weight 147lb
losses to date 30lb
still to loose 67lb

Thanks Shell.. will def keep u posted on my progress on 810 plan..x

Crikey Vicki, it seems like it was just a couple of weeks ago that you started, has the time really flown by so quickly?
Well done on everything you have already achieved x

Well done :D congrats on nearly achieving your goal!

Back