lost 3 nearly 3 st in 6 weeks

XlosingitX

Gold Member
what can i say im so much fitter now can get around with ease my weight loss has been just great just dont want to much hair loss.

Last edited:
Some people don't get hair loss at all. A little hair loss is not much in comparison to life loss though ...

Sorry cant help with advice on hair loss hun, but just wanted to congratulate you on your losses. They've been great!!!

No hair loss for me either. Hope you're as lucky. :D Congratulations on your weight loss too.

Well done on your losses!! I didn't have any hair loss at all, try not to worry.

Gxx

I'm a week ahead of you & no hair loss as yet. I'll keep you informed!
Fantastic losses well done you!!! x

Congratulations :bliss: thats an inspirational loss :) Well done :talk017:

What is your hair like now? I've not had any hair loss, and it seems to be a rare enough side effect. I have noticed that people posting about having hair loss have had the issues quite early on and have thin hair already.

Try not to think about it, its certainly not something you will get its something that effects only a small few

hiya , hair loss is more common in people who ss for a long time, i did 7 months and lost nearly 11 stones and thats when i started getting hair loss, i did lose alot of hair, but i stopped cd for a while and it has all come back now, just hoping i dont get it again this time around
nat x

Hi all, I started CD SS 8 May 07 and lost 4 stone in 4 months, my hair started falling out after 3 months, it was very scary, big clumps at a time and when I was in the bath washing it I had to call my DH to come and have a look otherwise he wouldn't believe me. I managed to maintain my weight loss until january this year, I have since put on 11lb which I'm trying to get off now. It's very try what they say about getting back on CD, once you have done it once it is very hard to do it again. I'm struggling with it big time. I would like to lose another 2.5 stone which would take me down to nearly 11 stone ( I am only 5ft 3in).

Oops I've gone off the subject ..... hair loss !!! yes I did lose lots of my hair (at least half of what I originally had) but luckily for me I had very thick hair, it still hasn't come back yet but I'm sure once i give up CD for good it will grow back. I can't see me ever being able to give up CD for good, it's like my crutch !!! Does anyone else feel like that ?

Sorry If I have hijacked your thread :sigh:

you are amazing ! keep it up and hope you reach that target weight - post a pic when u are done and always post when u feel like you need a chat

Well done on what you've achieved so far - your losses have been amazing.

Just want to say dont worry about the hairloss side of things. Its something additional to stress over, it hasn't happened yet and may not ever happen. Just concentrate on losing the pounds and IF you start to lose hair then you can cross that bridge.

I started to shed a fair bit of hair 2 weeks ago. Lasted for about a week but has since stopped. It was nothing that would have been noticeable to anyone else though. :)

Back