Lost 3 stone but cannot get back on track!!

I did fast forward a while ago and found it very resticting. It is for giving your weight a boost if it gets stuck for a few weeks.
If you are struggling to follow the plan, then you will struggle to stick to fast forward.
I find writting it down helped more then fast forward.

If you bite it, write it.
If you snack it, track it.
If you nibble it, scribble it.
If you drink it, Ink it.
Grab your pencil before your utencil.

You can do it if you just put your mind to it !

0 0
\/\/

Last edited:
Oh I feel the same, I have 6 llbs to target and just cannot shift them. But instead I'm gaining!!! I just can't help myself, all my resolve and will power has gone even though I know I'm undoing all my hard work!!

Why is it you can be so good and strong one day and then blow it all the next!!!

im so gladdd theres a thread on this as i am suffering with my final stone too, i honestly thought it was just me. i lost 3 and half stone in just over 3 months and never ever struggled and was really motivated, recently for the last 3 weeks i really have fallen off the wagon and cant seem to stick to a diet for the whole week. I start off well and after 3 days i start to binge eat, then feel gulity and restart again the following week and the same happens for that week. I have started this week SERIOUSLY to loose my last 1 stone before my hols which is in 9 weeks, i hope i can loose atleast 10 pounds before i go away.

I'm on mission perfect this week and if I don't see a loss I think I'm going to have to try another diet :( or something the last bit is so hard to loose

Thank you so much. Have not been on for a few days and still being naughty. Have felt quite ill over the weekend due to eating too much....why do we do this 'cause I am certainly not enjoying my food....New start this morning and have got to back on track...
Have a lovely day everyone

Back