Lost 3 stone but cannot get back on track!!

TRICKYTREE

Hi

I have lost 3 stone but I cannot get back on track to lose the last stone.
Yesterday I think I ate my body weight in rubbish!!!
Has any-one else struggled to lose the last stone?

I am going on hols in 7 weeks time and want to lose 10lbs to get to 8st.

Where has my motivation gone ( I can do it as I have done it!) and why do I feel so hungry.

Due to go to be weighed tomorrow but know I have put 2lb on. Do I go and face my fears or stop - like a plum!!!

Any ideas lovelies?????

Julie
XXXXXX:confused:

Wow, you've done an amazing job already to have lost 3 stone. You must have had sone great will power to do that and I'm sure you can get yourself back on track! You also have a holiday incentive to work towards and a realistic time frame so that's good.

Do you need to lose the stone? What size clothes are you? What exercise do you do? There are some great exercise threads on here; c25k, kettlebells, 30 day shred etc. Maybe one of these will inspire you? The kettlebell one is calle the secret to shaping up and is very inspiring!

Go to weigh on so you get a starting place and put your head back in the right place. You just need 1 good week to start you in the right direction.

Good luck. X

well done on your weight loss, you need to go to group and get back on track asap, its better to do it now rather than in the future as you might put more than 2lb on. i went on thursday after having a week off because i was on holiday, my scales showed a gain but when i weighed at group i had lost 1/2 a lb and got my 3 and half stone award. so you never know, you might have lost/sts or if you have gained its nothing to be ashamed of, at least you will have acknowledged it and you can carry on. you're doing great, keep at it :)

I keep going back and forth from being 1/2 a lb from my 3stone sticky and then off track :-(

Really want to get to target Which is 8lb away but just can't lose this last little bit. Yesterday was fruit all day to try and boost my weight loss and then night time came.... 2 x quarter pounder beef burgers in White buns and lost of alcohol :-(

Now I'm dreading WI!

Xx

It does get harder, especially now you start to feel good about how you look. What you have to do is to decide what you want to achieve and then BREAK it down. Have maybe three targets... the bronze- losing 5lbs by your holibobs, Silver- -8lbs and then Gold -10lbs. That means you can still succeed (thus reducing the pressure) but get some rewards e.g. Bronze= a new fask mask and some lovely bubbly bath, Silver- a DVD, face mask and some lovely bubbly stuff and gold - a facial at a nice spa place. :) That way you're rewarding your hard work too! :D

Shrimpy said:
It does get harder, especially now you start to feel good about how you look. What you have to do is to decide what you want to achieve and then BREAK it down. Have maybe three targets... the bronze- losing 5lbs by your holibobs, Silver- -8lbs and then Gold -10lbs. That means you can still succeed (thus reducing the pressure) but get some rewards e.g. Bronze= a new fask mask and some lovely bubbly bath, Silver- a DVD, face mask and some lovely bubbly stuff and gold - a facial at a nice spa place. :) That way you're rewarding your hard work too! :D

That is such a good idea! I'm struggling like mad with these last few pounds and this might just help me get somewhere! X

I'm in the same position! I've lost 3 stone and managed to maintain it for the last 6 months but I really want to loose the last 2 or 3 stones by the end of the year. I managed to persuade my consultant to let me call target for a while so I still go and get weighed [every 2 weeks now] with the intention that as soon as I drop below target I'll start properly again, but that's not yet happened!! I've started doing some yoga and am now thinking about joining a zumba class for some exercise. I keep putting it off though - "I'll start next week" sort of thing. It's hard though as it's definately a mindset thing isn't it? I really need to give myself a big kick but then I get tempted by cake or my current problem which seems to be frappachinos in starbucks!!

I was in this position too. Lost 3 stone, 10lb left to get to target, on and off with the same 3lbs for weeks. I stopped going to group (for other reasons), took my foot right off the gas and ... put a stone back on!! Been struggling to get back on it too. The closer you get, the harder it is as you're losses generally slow down but its also harder because you looking and feeling better so your motivation isn't the same. Just wanted to let you know how easy it is to undo all your good work: you've done amazing so far so I'd get yourself to class and get yourself to target because you absolutely can do it and thats the best way to make sure you do :) ....... ha, just read back and sounds a bit bossy, well meaning tho I promise!

Nikki<3 said:
I keep going back and forth from being 1/2 a lb from my 3stone sticky and then off track :-(

Really want to get to target Which is 8lb away but just can't lose this last little bit. Yesterday was fruit all day to try and boost my weight loss and then night time came.... 2 x quarter pounder beef burgers in White buns and lost of alcohol :-(

Now I'm dreading WI!

Xx

I have the last 8lbs to loose and I'm finding it really hard to get back on track I can't seem to stick to it, I really do think your body gets used to the diet and you need to mix up foods this is what I'm trying this week plus I have planned to get back on with the 30 day shred. I have sts for 6 months at least now apart from a 1lb gain last week :(

Baby-belle said:
I have the last 8lbs to loose and I'm finding it really hard to get back on track I can't seem to stick to it, I really do think your body gets used to the diet and you need to mix up foods this is what I'm trying this week plus I have planned to get back on with the 30 day shred. I have sts for 6 months at least now apart from a 1lb gain last week :(

Its a serious kick up the bum I need. On sat I was going towards a 2lb loss today it's looks like it could be a 2lb gain!! I know I was dehydrated but a 4lb difference can't be right! WI is Wednesday so got to detox for 2 days now xx

I wi weds to and I also look like a small gain to! I'm being really good now I'm still debuting wether to start rosemary colony for a change I just hate all the weighing but I need something!

Baby-belle said:
I wi weds to and I also look like a small gain to! I'm being really good now I'm still debuting wether to start rosemary colony for a change I just hate all the weighing but I need something!

I signed up for rosemary conoly and then cancelled it. I prob should have done it to be honest but I'm so complacent at the minute and think to myself that it's all mental and it's the numbers on the scales which make me want to lose weight and not how I feel about myself. Just don't know what to do now x

Are you at group? Why not ask your C to get you on fast forward?

Shrimpy said:
Are you at group? Why not ask your C to get you on fast forward?

Yeh I'm at group, maybe I'll ask her. I have 7 weeks until holiday so may ask when I get to 4 weeks before x

It's a one or two week plan that really does KICK your butt and force you to look at how you are eating on SW.

It's a restricted plan that can only be given out by consultants... sorry. (As it involves crazy calculations and very strict food control)

Shrimpy said:
It's a one or two week plan that really does KICK your butt and force you to look at how you are eating on SW.

I think my problem is being comfortable as I am now but still wanting to lose more and so only follow plans prob 30% of the time x

Draw a for & against list? Use that to decide? Or maybe call interim target?

Back