Lost 3lbs this week!! Hit 7 stone loss and now got 6 more stone to go!!

lillypop

now got pictures in album
I'VE LOST 7 STONE IN 28 WEEKS YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I am so excited and happy, I cant believe it!! Another 3lbs loss this week, probably the lemsips, but I'm now 16 stone 4lbs and 28 weeks ago I was 23 stone 4lbs!!!

This diet is the most amazing diet ever. I owe everything to it. I've now got 6 more stone to lose and then I will be soooo happy!!!

Keep going everyone!!! xx :D

omfg lilly pop thast just fantastic am soooooo jelouse lol well done to you hun xxxxxxx have you ever restarted or is this your first time on cd?

omfg lilly pop thast just fantastic am soooooo jelouse lol well done to you hun xxxxxxx have you ever restarted or is this your first time on cd?

this is my first and hopefully last ever time on cd!! thanks so much I am so happy and cant quite believe it!!! I was so depressed for so long about my weight and now I wake up everyday excited about it!

congratulations lilly youve done brillantly, heres to those last 6 heading the same way!

oh hun i feel your happiness i really do u must be wearing lovley clothes now good luck with the rest of your diet dont have a break ok ( gets much harder) xxxxx

oh hun i feel your happiness i really do u must be wearing lovley clothes now good luck with the rest of your diet dont have a break ok ( gets much harder) xxxxx

still a size 24/22 but I'm hopeful!

Yes, it is a lot harder, I found when I came back from Crete, I had 2 weeks where I ate what I want but did CD in the morning and it was really hard. Got to keep focused. How are you doing, keep going you gonna get there!

OMG lillypop,you really have done amazingly well,the rest will fall off you in no time,
elaine x

hi just wanted to congratulate you on your amazing loss keep at it you will get there

WOW - you are amazing! Well done. Your goal is well within your sight now and I've no doubt you'll do it. What an inspiration for others. Keep up the fantastic work. x

WOW!!!! Well done Lily.

You are such an inspiration. :D xx

Oh Lilypop that's fanastic, well done and keep going,although I'm sure you will you seem soooooo pleased with the results so far. Hooorayy

Lilly, I am so happy for you, what a milestone in your life.
After so long not eating food, when you were on holiday, did any of the food you did eat make you sick?
edi

Thanks Edi, it was OK actually, when I was in Crete, the foods were lovely and I stuck to the salads and chicken mostly, oooh and some icecreams!! :eek:

Back