Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Lost 41lb but not losing any more!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by TRICKYTREE, 4 August 2011 Social URL.

1. TRICKYTREE

TRICKYTREE Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi lovelies,
    Have lost 41lbs but I cannot seem to lose anymore!!
    I feel soooo much better and I am now within my BMI, only just though, but it is like my body has just stopped. I don't seem to lose or gain, just stay within 3lbs either way!!
    Can your body just do that?
    I am now buying size 8/10 in clothes but I could do with losing the last 9/10 lbs to 8st...for 4 11 that is fine.
    I am not going to group any-more as I know most of the plan off heart and I know if I need any help I can ask on here.
    Just feel a bit fed up as I want to lose that extra for health reasons. Mum is overweight which has bought lost of problems for her, which I don't want to have.
    Any help any-one???
    Thanks you
    Julie
    :wavey:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hannahkw1

Hannahkw1 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(16.39%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Mix things up, if you do extra easy, try a mix of red and green, maybe a fish week, or success express! How about exercise? Do you do any?

4. Shrimpy

Shrimpy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(34.04%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I hit that wall, and I tried everything... in the end I decided to call target as I was only 2lbs off my magic number.

But, others have been in the same position and did things like success express for a week, fish weeks and alternating red, green and EE days and those things worked for them. :)

5. Amy2249

Amy2249 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.15%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well done on your weight loss so far. I haven't lost for ages but maintaining so I started success express today to kick start it. Good luck.

6. Ali*

Ali* Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.01%)
    Diet:
    SW Jan11-Feb12/now CC
    Hi Amy - your stats are similar to mine and I've stalled big time! Let us know how you get on with success express ... and good luck!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.