Lost 5lbs, yeah me!!!!!

Hello,

Well I did it...5lbs lost in a week. Ok it was really hard, I did eat twice but not to the point where I got sick so I guess I'm starting to get more in control which will be complete when I'll be able to abstin completly. But lke I read in another thread, the most important ting is to realise the what we done: a blimp on the way.
And to not make ourselve feel guilty about it. And you know what I feel so much better. Not about the eating, but about the fact that I'm human and that sometimes I fail but it not not a reason to pursue what I have started.

I can't remember the name of the person who posted it but she sure did open my eyes on some things so thanks....

and to you all, have a good day....

Hello,

Well I did it...5lbs lost in a week. Ok it was really hard, I did eat twice but not to the point where I got sick so I guess I'm starting to get more in control which will be complete when I'll be able to abstin completly. But lke I read in another thread, the most important ting is to realise the what we done: a blimp on the way.
And to not make ourselve feel guilty about it. And you know what I feel so much better. Not about the eating, but about the fact that I'm human and that sometimes I fail but it not not a reason to pursue what I have started.

I can't remember the name of the person who posted it but she sure did open my eyes on some things so thanks....

and to you all, have a good day....

Well done !! 5lbs off is FAB :D

good luck for another great week....

Debz xx

Well done Naett really well done, it will get easier for you.

Hello all and thanks, I don't think I could have done it without all your support.
Quick question, how do you insert your weight loss ticker??

Back