Lost 6lbs this week but think it will all come back!

couteaux

Silver Member
Hey All,

I've not been very well this week and rather lost my appetite, just wanting fruit, chicken and veg. Anyhoo, have lost 6lbs but am now not looking forward to class next week as it will prob all have come right back on.

I got my 1 1/2 stone and club 10 award and it doesn't really feel real. :confused:
Has anyone else got experience of this? Did all the weight come back on?

Hi -

Don't worry about this until it happens - it's a great loss and you need to feel proud about it.

Given the weather, and the fact the body holds water more when it's hot, it's a bl**dy great loss!!! Or if it is a result of being ill etc, you cannot beat self up over it! Stick to plan as you usually would and see what the week brings.

If you do gain, don't worry...and if you lose again - you deserve it!

Hugs xxx

NN89 lost 6lbs week before last, and was told to expect a gain, and then did but she knew why so wasn't too despondant (i don't think anyway!) You could just stay the same, stay on plan and see what happens, don't worry about it.

Thanks for your replies! :) It felt brilliant seeing a much lower number on the scale, this is the lowest I've been in years! You know what it is like tho, a gain always feels like a kick in the pants ;) realllllllly hoping it doesn't go funny next week.

The thing is... we all go up and down in weight all the time, even when dieting. C'est la vie... the main thing is you're feeling better now. If you gain a couple pounds, it's not the end of the world. It'll come off soon and it all averages out eventually.

The thing is... we all go up and down in weight all the time, even when dieting. C'est la vie... the main thing is you're feeling better now. If you gain a couple pounds, it's not the end of the world. It'll come off soon and it all averages out eventually.

I agree - and even if you put 2lbs on, it's still a loss of 4 this week, so average of 2lbs a week. Chin up sweetie it's coming off :) xxx WELL DONE!!!

Even if you do gain a little next week (you won't gain the whole 6lbs if you stick to the diet) you will still have had this fantasic loss so well done to you and congratulations of your Club 10 and your 1½ sts award too.

You may find that you stay the same rather than gain Huni due to the huge loss last week (well done by the way!).
Im expecting the same myself...I lost 7lbs and will be happy to stay the same when I weigh on Monday. As long as you stick to plan 100% the figures will even out and reflect it.

xxx

i agree with everyone else, why ruin such a fantastic thing with worrying about next WI, they'r hardly gunna peel ur sticker off ur book now are they! LOL.. everytime i get a sticker i gain, cause i get a bit crazy celebrating lol! but aslong as u get it off the week after, which u will..

and you never bloody know. maybe you wont! 6lb is alot, alot to be proud of! so shush it and enjoy it :) :p x

I'm sure you won't put all 6 back on, I think I've only managed that once ever and I'd been on holiday for over a week and not done SW at all :break_diet:

Even a 1 or 2 pound gain wouldn't be so bad, it won't stay, you'll get rid of it and more if you stick to the plan am sure.

Keep smiling!
Lou x

Back