lost again yippee!!

Excellent work Saffron! :) :) :)
To think, in a few days time, you'll be in the 10stone somethings.... well done! :)

hi all, just got back from seeing my cdc and i have lost another 4lb this wk yippeee

aww, well done you. You are an inspiration, I feel bllaaaahhh today again.. my mouth is like a sesspit, I need this taste and feeling to goooooo.

the thought of being in slim clothes again is motivation for me but seeing other guys like you doing so well spurs me on even more. well done x

well done tara. u r going great guns :D

welldone... fab loss.

Well done on your loss!!!

go saffron go saffron :party0011: wahooooo well done you!!

i need some encouragement...sorry, been really good on this up to now (big deal..4 days) LOL

My parents are here for a visit and they have been for a carvery, the same carvery I had with them the week before I began CD so I know how bloomin delishious is it and my mouth is watering soooooo much. I have a strawberry shake to look forward to later,,,, I'm being sarcastic!!!

I dont want to slip, this is the most tempted I have been since on CD. If I can't stop thinking of food..how the hell am I going to continue???:cry:

i need some encouragement...sorry, been really good on this up to now (big deal..4 days) LOL

My parents are here for a visit and they have been for a carvery, the same carvery I had with them the week before I began CD so I know how bloomin delishious is it and my mouth is watering soooooo much. I have a strawberry shake to look forward to later,,,, I'm being sarcastic!!!

I dont want to slip, this is the most tempted I have been since on CD. If I can't stop thinking of food..how the hell am I going to continue???:cry:

It does get easier, i found it really hard at first, was crying to my husband that i couldn't do it, now 3 weeks and 27lb down i am so determined to stick to it. I think once you start seeing the losses it really spurs you on. You can do it :)

sophia jo, please dont give in to the demons n gremlins thats just wot they want u 2 do! u can do this hun and as ava said as soon as u see the weight dropping off it will give u such a boost and make u even more determind 2 stick with it. i just finished wk 4 2day huni and if 4n a bt wks ago ppl had told me that i could have lost 1st3lb in 4wks i would have laughed n told um to stop bein silly!! so here i am 4wks on 1st4lb lighter!! and feel soo good bout it. sophia u can do it huni please dont give up!! we all here to give support hun so keep poppin on here for loads of support n encouragement it really does help xx

Back