lost all motivation

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by glittermama, 18 January 2011 Social URL.

1. glittermama

glittermama LOVES glitter

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hey all.

Ive had an awful, awful week. My daughter and i have both been ill, ive done no shopping and have no food plan. Ive eaten toast, biscuits, had wine...god i feel such a mess this week. I know weigh in tomoro is going to be pants.

I need a big kick up the bum!!! :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Maximus

Maximus Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st11lb(38.78%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - The one that works!
    Aww come on Glittermama. You've only just begun and already having self-doubts?

I think just from the lines you've wrote you need to have a plan - and write it all out, make a weeks plan, plan all meals for you and family and shop accordingly.

As you have just started, it looks like it may be just a false-start - cold feet almost.

Take a deep breath, figure out your plan of action and write it all down.

Good luck!

Steve

4. laura2481

laura2481 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11.5lb(12.29%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Don't give up! It might not be as bad as you think. Go to WI tomorrow and no matter what those scales say start fresh on Thursday. It's easy to loose motivation when you're not feeling well. Make a plan now. You can do it :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.