Lost count.

unity

I really can't even remember how many diets I have tried. Only to loose a few kilograms and when it comes back it seems to double.
After 17 years in an abusive marriage I was 129kg. I couldn't see my feet let alone find clothing to wear.
Within three months, I lost 50kg. And I was on top of the world. I got remarried sometime later and again the weight started creeping in.
Somehow I notice when I am unhappy, I simply gain and gain the kilograms. (MIL was living with us could have been my reason for been unhappy)
Yet when I am smiling and happy within myself the weight melts away even without a diet or eating plan. (We moved into the cottage on the property and MIL now lives in the house. Good having the space. Making me happy)
So instead of just changing my eating pattern this time around, uhm second marriage we have our ups and downs. I have now started changing my thought patterns.
I started this on the 4th July 2009, and my weight was 117kg. I got on the scale for the first time today and I am 102kg. Dam I honestly feel good.
And now I am just going to keep on trying.
I am also sorry if at times my English is not always correct but I am trying here..lol.

You're certainly not the only one here who comfort eats when they are unhappy! Well done on deciding that you want to do something about it and congratulations on your weight loss so far. Good luck with your journey!

Nope I don't comfort eat, it is when I am not happy that my body seems to hold on to any food.
Ok since posting this I am down to 98kg. Still got plenty to go.
Just wondering is there anyone out there that is looking for a eat healthy buddy?

Back