LOst first day on lipotrim

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Jillian, 29 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Jillian

Jillian Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim

[​IMG]

Hi there I am totally lost. I have restarted lipotrim today.any time Itype a postI cant find it !! Would love to have icon from "tickerfactory. have cut an pasted but not sure where to paste :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rachelh

rachelh is loving the soup?!

You can paste it in your signature - click on 'user CP' in the blue tabs at the top, then 'edit signature' about halfway down the left hand side.
    If it says it's too long, don't worry - the more you post, the more space you get.
    Welcome to LT again xxx

4. Jillian

Jillian Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Cheers for reply

Hope to stick this out. how much water should i be drinking. is it 8 pints ? I so hate water.:)

[​IMG]

5. BlackRose

BlackRose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Slender Shakes
    have you managed your ticker yet? I had to footer alittle -was copying and pasting til I got it. Keep at it and you'll get it. They're great motivation!

Good luck back on LT -this is my third attempt and the first time I've actually felt like I'm going to truly do it! Hope its the same for you. :D

6. Jillian

Jillian Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Jillian

Hi everyone cheers for the replies & support. I so need it.Delighted to hear it's 4 pints of water not 8 ! that's difficult to drink water and feeling hungry. will be keeping posted every day hopefully that will keep me on track Thanks again a good luck to you all:)

[​IMG]

7. Jillian

Jillian Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Jillian

I managed the ticker factory. Cheers. I paste every time I am typing a post,

[​IMG]

8. BlackRose

BlackRose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Slender Shakes
    good stuffs ;) Tho thats a bit of a pain isn't it? lol I'm sure you'll work it out properly soon. :)

9. Jillian

Jillian Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Jillian

I would like to have my pic on the thread can anyone tell me how to do that ? I have already uploaded a pic but dont know how to put it on my post.

10. Jillian

Jillian Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Cheers NiteOwl I will be lucky if I manage 4 pints of water. Good luck and keep posted.

11. Jillian

Jillian Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Guess I'm a quick learner mastered it. Cheers Lol

12. Jillian

Jillian Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Tried the peppermint tea

hey everyone, In good form today. hoping for the best for weigh in on sat after my major blip.Tried the peppermint tea cold with choc shake DELICIOUS !! hope your all well and positive today. good luck with the weight loss

13. molly68

molly68 Full Member

I had the mint choc shake yesterday its really nice. Good luck for tomorrow xx

14. Peggie

Peggie Full Member

I love the peppermint choc shakes too. Good luck with tomorrow - it's my weigh in day too!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.