LOst first day on lipotrim

You can paste it in your signature - click on 'user CP' in the blue tabs at the top, then 'edit signature' about halfway down the left hand side.
If it says it's too long, don't worry - the more you post, the more space you get.
Welcome to LT again xxx

have you managed your ticker yet? I had to footer alittle -was copying and pasting til I got it. Keep at it and you'll get it. They're great motivation!

Good luck back on LT -this is my third attempt and the first time I've actually felt like I'm going to truly do it! Hope its the same for you. :D

Jillian

Hi everyone cheers for the replies & support. I so need it.Delighted to hear it's 4 pints of water not 8 ! that's difficult to drink water and feeling hungry. will be keeping posted every day hopefully that will keep me on track Thanks again a good luck to you all:)

I managed the ticker factory. Cheers. I paste every time I am typing a post,

good stuffs ;) Tho thats a bit of a pain isn't it? lol I'm sure you'll work it out properly soon. :)

Tried the peppermint tea

hey everyone, In good form today. hoping for the best for weigh in on sat after my major blip.Tried the peppermint tea cold with choc shake DELICIOUS !! hope your all well and positive today. good luck with the weight loss

Back