Lost in oFrum!

Pollywotsit

Silver Member
Hi ladies, can anyone tell me how to find threads that I've posted on please? I don't mean specific ones as such, but I posted on a couple of Newbie posts as I'm one too, then when I came back on later I couldn't find them again. There's so many 1st posts to introduce yourself, is there one big thread that we post on to get us started? I did mine on the 2012 thread,duh! and then found the 2013 one..........then got lost again. I'm with SW so wanted to hopefully make some friends and chat on there. Thank you :lost: a bit!

OOOPS! looks as if I've found myself!!:doh:

Last edited:
Hi Pollywotsit,

Don't know how you found yourself but I found I can get into all my posts if I go into User CP and then click on the little yellow folder in the left that's called subscriptions. It then brings up a list of all the posts I made.

Hope it helps!
X

erm.......can't find user cp!:cry:

I have a UserCP link in the red message tha appears automatically on the top of the screen if you have less than 20 posts, I'm guessing the link disappears after 20 posts. It says it's in the top left corner, try the settings tab maybe? It is very easy to get lost around here, I look at things and then forget where they are!

I just kept searching, then found my Name at the top of the page and subscribed threads, so now I'm on the ball......almost!!x:)

Back