1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Lost it!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by new_me_84, 21 August 2011 Social URL.

1. new_me_84

new_me_84 New Member

Hi iv had. Pretty bad weekend with birthdays and a wedding any tips for bringing it back for a weight loss on wed??
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lilprincessvic

lilprincessvic Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World/ Clean Eating
    Last week when i had a bad week people told me to just draw a line under it and just try to be extra good the rest of the week. So i made an extra good superspeed soup and ate that for my lunchs. Had lots of fruit and minimum syns and came out with a lb loss which i was pleased with :-D
  4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

I'd go easy on the syns and eat plenty of superfree food.

Irene xx
  5. new_me_84

new_me_84 New Member

Thanks!! I made sw free quiche yesterday an had it fit lunch with salad, and was smacking on it through day!!! Lots of fruit for me today!!! :0)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.