1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

lost my booklet, ss+amounts

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by emma&alex, 19 March 2009 Social URL.

1. emma&alex

emma&alex Well-Known Member

hiya, just wondering what the amounts of chicken, cottage cheese, tuna and quorn are on ss+. i can't find my booklet anywhere and my cdc has been uncontactable for 2 days.
    also, if i did go over the amount of chicken etc would it make a huge difference? i know everyones different and you cant properly say, but i had quite a bit of chicken yesterday as picked at it throughout the day, got a belated wi tomorrow, and im dreading it as i came off the diet to drink over the weekend :( and now im struggling to get back on it, its my 4th day and still not in ketosis. i did plan to do sole source, and managed it for the first 2 days but yesterday and today had some chicken.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. julesrush

julesrush Norwich CDC

choose from:
    120g chicken or turkey breast without skin
    190g cod, haddock, or other white fish
    250g steamed tofu
    200g quorn
    180g tuna (in water)
    225g cottage cheese (reduced fat)

2 tablespoons of:
    asparagus
    cabbage
    celery
    cucumber
    spinach
    broccoli
    cauliflower
    mushrooms
    courgettes
    lettuce ( all kinds)

Can also use calorie free dressings and seasonings to spice it up abit.

julesrush
    cdc norwich

4. emma&alex

emma&alex Well-Known Member

thank you xx