Lost nothing for 8 days please help

ali2866

I have been on total solution for one month, I lost weight quickly for the first couple of weeks but now seem to have plateaued for the last eight days. Has anyone else experienced this as it is getting really frustrating as I have been 100%. Any advice appreciated.

This happened to me when I started doing too much exercise.

Do you do a lot of exercise? Are you drinking 2-3litres of water? Are you missing any packs?

Cut down the exercise, increase the water and make sure you have all 3 packs :)

The weightloss will pick up again if you stick to TS 100% xx

Is it your time of the month, or are you salting any of your food?

The clue here is your height :)

Tall people like us have a bit of a hard time with this ;)

Weight loss on a VLCD is mostly calorie deficit, also ketosis to a certain extent.

Calorie deficit for us is much less than for a taller person, as our base calorie requirement is less.

Exante does work, but probably at a slower rate for the vertically challenged :D

All I can say is stick with it and it will work.

I lost loads last year, but due to falling off the wagon spectacularly I am back on Exante again.

Onwards and downwards! :)

Calorie deficit for us is much less than for a taller person, as our base calorie requirement is less.

Ah of course, I think my bmr is around 2800-3000, so hitting a calorie deficit is quite simple for me.

Thanks, I am sticking to it 100% and I don't use salt. i am sure i will start losing again soon just got to keep positive x

Back